The global digital signature market analysis document of 149 pages provides Digital Signature market size, share, trends, growth, status and forecast to 2021. The digital signature market size is estimated to grow from $662.7 million in 2016 to $2657.0 million by 2021, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 32.0% from 2016 to 2021.
Report explores digital signature market by solution, services, deployment, application, and Region. The digital signature market is driven by factors, such as the increasing need for securing transactions and authenticating identity.
However, the digital signature market lacks awareness regarding legality of digital signatures.
For complete global Digital Signature market analysis report of 161 pages inquire at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=783296
The growing demand for digital signature applications, strategic business processes, and the need for securing transactions are driving the digital signature market.
The cloud-based deployment mode is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period
Cloud-based deployment mode is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. The cloud-based deployment mode provides digital signature solutions to end-users by reducing the operational cost of implementation.
The cloud-based system involves network data exchange between the signer and signing-enabled cloud environment. Furthermore, the cloud enables companies to offer multi-channel signatures.
It also helps reduce the use of paper, by busing digital signature resources.
“North America is expected to have the largest share of the market; whereas, Asia-Pacific (APAC)is projected with the highest growth rate”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016, while Europe is the fastest-growing, in terms of CAGR. Factors such as the need for secure reliable transactions, authenticating the identity of users over digital network, and the new release of regulations for electronic signatures by the European Electronic Messaging Association are driving the adoption of digital signature solutions in Europe.
Get sample copy of this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=490786
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 12%, Tier 2 – 32%, and Tier 3 – 56%
- By Designation: C level – 16%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 51%
- By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 49%, APAC – 15%, and RoW- 11%
Digital signature has enabled improved transactions, such as better security and authentication of user identity. The increasing demand for digital signature among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) has further enhanced the demand for the market across many verticals.
The various key digital signature vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
Adobe Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.), Gemalto, Inc. (Amsterdam, Netherlands), Secured Signing Limited (New Zealand), Signix (Chattanooga, U.S.), Ascertia (Park Guildford, U.K.), Entrust Datacard Corp. (Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.), eSignLive (Montreal, Canada), RPost Technologies (LosAngeles, U.S.), Kofax Limited (Irvine, California, U.S.), DocuSign (San Francisco, California, U.S.), IdenTrust, Inc. (California, U.S.).
Access copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=490786
- The report aims to analyze the digital signature market segmented on the basis of components, deployment types, technology services, verticals, and regions.
- It analyses the opportunities for stakeholders through the study of the competitive landscape in the digital signature market
- It provides insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of companies in the digital signature market
- The report provides forecast of the market size of the digital signature market and its various submarkets with respect to five regions, namely, North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reasons to Access this Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprises and discusses the basic views on the competitive landscape, the emerging & high-growth segments of the digital signature market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, & opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on digital signature offered by top players in the global digital signature market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the digital signature market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets –the report analyzes the markets for digital signature across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global digital signature market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global digital signature market.