The report aims to provide an overview of Global Fog Computing Market along with detailed segmentation of market by segment type, application and five major geographical regions. Global Fog Computing market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to limitations of bandwidth in existing IoT infrastructure resulting in slow analysis of growing big data.
Fog computing also known as fog networking, is a computing technology that reorganizes application and computing resources in the most effective and efficient point. This technology improves efficiency and aids in reducing the data size needed to be uploaded to the cloud for analysis, storage and data processing.
Further, it also helps in enhancing security and compliance for the end-users.
Global Fog Computing Market Players:
- Cisco Systems' Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Schneider Electric Software LLC
- GE Digital
- Toshiba Corporation
- ARM Holdings PLC
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Prismtech Corporation
Objectives of Fog Computing Market Report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Fog Computing market
• To analyze and forecast the global Fog Computing market on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Fog Computing market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Fog Computing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Complete Report is Available www.reportsweb.com/fog-computing-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsWeb is a one-stop shop for market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost-effective research papers and solutions from various publishers. The market research industry has changed in last decade. As the corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, some publishers have stepped in to fulfill these information needs. We have experienced and ...