Artificial intelligence (AI, also machine intelligence, MI) is apparently intelligent behaviour by machines, rather than the natural intelligence (NI) of humans and other animals. In computer science AI research is defined as the study of "intelligent agents": any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal.
- Agency -.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. The artificial intelligence market has a huge potential across various industry verticals such as retail, transportation and automation, manufacturing, BFSI, and agriculture, among others.
- Agency -.
The major factor driving the artificial intelligence market globally is the growing number of applications of AI technologies in various end-user verticals and the growing adoption of AI for the improvement of consumer services.
The report comprises the study of artificial intelligence market with a focus on machine learning, natural language processing, image processing, and speech recognition. Fraud screening, oil & gas exploration, sales forecasting, inventory management, and public health are among many applications that have deployed machine learning significantly.
Get Sample Copy of this Report: www.qyreports.com/request-sample/?report-id=51714
This report provides a detailed analysis of the artificial intelligence market on the basis of technology, offering, end-user industry, and geography. Artificial intelligence is a consolidation of state-of-the-art technologies which are used to develop products which work similar to human intelligence.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the artificial intelligence (AI) market segmented on the basis of technology, offering, end-user industry, and geography
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for various segments with regard to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the AI market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain of the AI market and analyze market trends through the Porter’s five forces analysis
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships and joint ventures, mergers acquisitions, new product developments, expansions, and research and development in the AI market
Get this report: www.qyreports.com/ask-for-discount/?report-id=51714
This report studies Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021.
This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
General Vision, Inc.
Table of Content:-
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Professional Survey Report 2017
1 Industry Overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.1.1 Definition of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.1.2 Specifications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.2 Classification of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.2.1 Deep Learning
1.2.3 Digital Personal Assistant
1.2.4 Querying Method
1.2.5 Natural Language Processing
1.2.6 Context-Aware Processing
1.3 Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
1.3.5 Oil and Gas
1.3.6 Media and Advertising
1.3.8 Transportation and Automotive
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.4 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
For More Enquiry On This Report: www.qyreports.com/enquiry-before-b…/?report-id=51714
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: QYReports , a leading market research firm accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers include prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME's and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine yo ...
For more information: