The major growth driver of Virtual Reality Market includes growing digitization, advancement of technology, increasing demand for head mounted displays in gaming and entertainment industries, and rising investment in virtual reality market among others.
Market Synopsis of Virtual Reality Market
Some of the major players in Global Virtual Reality Market include Google Inc. (US), Microsoft Corporation (US), Blippar Inc.
(UK), Vuzix Corporation (US), Metaio Gmbh (Germany), Qualcomm Incorporated (US), Oculus VR, LLC (US), EON Reality, Inc. (US), among others.
Study Objectives of Virtual Reality Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Virtual Reality markets Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Virtual Reality markets market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Products, Deployment, Verticals and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Virtual Reality.
- Segmentation by Types: Immersive, augmented, video mapping, distributed, and tele-presence among others.
- Segmentation by Technology:Non-immersive, semi-immersive and full-immersive among others.
- Segmentation by Components:HMD (head mounted displays), gesture control devices, projector & display walls, 3D camera, sensors, and semiconductors among others.
- Segmentation by Applications:Aerospace & defense, gaming & entertainment, diagnostics& surgeries, and tourism among others.
- Google has published in its news on June 2016 that the company is working on developing a virtual reality version of Chrome for android devices.
- Microsoft corporation has announced in May 2016 about a new gaming notebooks containing Windows 10 which is built for virtual reality gaming.
- Vuzix Corporation, one of the leading suppliers of video eyewear and M300 smart glasses, has announced in July 2016 that it has done partnership with Sensory, a silicon valley-based company, to deliver voice recognition on the M300 to improve the efficiency on work by the users.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Italy U.K
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Virtual Reality Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry.
The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: