AI has characteristics that are similar to humans such as language understanding, reasoning, learning, problem solving, and more.
- Advertising -
The artificial intelligence (AI) market has been one of the most progressive technologies since its introduction in the 1950s.
Manufacturers have experienced enormous underlying intellectual challenges in the development and revision of this technology. However, it is anticipated to be a core for the next-gen software technologies as companies such as Google, IBM, Microsoft, and others are actively implementing AI as a crucial part of their technologies.
- Advertising -
The artificial intelligence market is primarily driven by improved productivity, varied application areas, and increased customer satisfaction. However, market growth is expected to be hindered due to high upfront investment and lack of skilled workforce.
The artificial intelligence market is segmented by technology, industry vertical, and geography. By technology, it is sub-divided into machine learning, natural language processing, image processing, and speech recognition.
By industry verticals, the market is categorized into media & advertising, retail, telecom & IT, healthcare, automotive & transportation, and others (agriculture, law, educational institutions). Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key manufacturers in the artificial intelligence market include Google Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corporation, IPsoft, Rocket Fuel Inc., Qlik Technologies Inc., MicroStrategy, Inc., Brighter ion, Inc., 24/7 Customer, Inc., and Next IT Corp.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the world artificial intelligence market, with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends for gaining a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2022, to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: