Government cloud market provides details on government cloud market size, which was valued at $14.10 Billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period. The key providers in the government cloud market are Amazon Web Services (Washington, US), Microsoft (Washington, US), IBM (New York, US), Google (California, US).
- Agency -.
Download Sample file now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1225778
North America is estimated to have the largest market share in 2017, while APAC is projected to be the fastest growing region in terms of CAGR. Factors such as growth in the digital content across government entities, easier access from remote end-points, and need for regulatory compliances are fueling the growth of the market across the globe.
The base year considered for this study is 2016 and the forecast period considered is 2017–2022.
The key providers in the government cloud market are Amazon Web Services (Washington, US),Microsoft (Washington, US),IBM (New York, US),Google (California, US),HPE (California, US),Oracle (California, US),Sales force (California, US),Cisco Systems (California, US),Dell Technologies (Texas, US),VMware (California, US),Verizon (New York, US),CGI Group (Montreal, Canada),AT&T (Texas, US),SAP (Walldorf, Germany),Net App (California, US),Informatica (California, US),Huddle (London, UK),Capgemini (Paris, France),CenturyLink (Louisiana, US),Citrix (Florida, US),Equinix (California, US),Fujitsu (Tokyo, Japan),NTT DATA (Tokyo, Japan),Red Hat (North Carolina, US),NEC (Tokyo, Japan)
Browse complete report on Government Cloud Market which focus on Solution such as cloud storage, disaster recovery, identity and access management, risk and compliance management, Service this report also focus on Service Model like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Deployment Model, and Region, Now available at
Objectives of Government Cloud Market Study
- To describe and forecast the global government cloud market on the basis of types, deployment models, service models, and regions
- To forecast the market size of the 5 main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
- To strategically analyze the subsegments with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and to provide details of the competitive landscape for the major players
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and positioning
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and partnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the market
The government cloud market size is expected to grow from USD 15.40 billion in 2017 to USD 28.85 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
- Agency -.
Ask for complete report on Government Cloud Market by Solution at
The market is driven by various factors, such as the need for faster deployment of solutions and scalability, increasing awareness about the government cloud among enterprises globally, and reduced cost of ownership. However, enterprises face some obstacles while adopting the government cloud.
Some of these obstacles are data protection and complexities involved in application portability.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1 Companies – 18%, Tier 2 Companies – 31%, and Tier 3 Companies – 51%
- By Designation: C-Level – 42%, Director Level – 33%, and Others – 25%
- By Region: North America – 47%, Europe – 31%, APAC – 14%, and RoW– 8%
Implementation of strategic plans by the Asian governments to create a digital economy, government cloud initiatives, and the building of cloud capabilities to leverage next-generation technologies for sensors, Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and analytics are some of the key reasons that have led APAC to become a highly potential market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: