Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Trends, 2017 Analysis and 2025 Forecasts by Solution, Deployment, Verticals, Technology and Global Regions
- Advertising -
With the rise of several heavy-content applications at the data center, there has been an accelerated demand for efficient cooling systems for its proper functioning and longer product life. Technologies such as cloud computing, Big Data Analytics, and IoT have put on more pressure on the data being transferred and stored in the data center environment increasing the rack server density.
- Advertising -
A coolant that can meet eco-friendly as well as minimal cost benefits is a data center liquid cooling solution which has found applications in many industry verticals.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market with detailed market segmentation by solutions, services, applications, end-users and geography. The global data center cooling market is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period due to rise in the data centers.
The easy availability of advanced cooling solutions, organizations opting for energy efficient cooling solutions and the need for a scalable cooling solution for flexibility have been a few driving forces contributing to this market.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market
- To analyze and forecast the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market on the basis of type, application, display, end-user industry
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Data Center Liquid Cooling market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Data Center Liquid Cooling players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center liquid cooling market are Stulz GmbH, Rittal GmbH, Schneider Electric, Emerson Electric Co., Airedale Air Conditioning, Data Aire, Climaveneta, Eaton, Hitachi Ltd. and CoolIT.
Table of Contents
2 Key Takeaways
3 Market Landscape
4 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Analysis- Global
6 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - By Solutions
7 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - By Services
8 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - By Applications
9 Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
11 Industry Landscape
View Complete Company Profile and Table of Contents at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…d-cooling-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: