Indoor robots are the robotic systems which are developed to perform a specific task autonomously in an enclosed surroundings. These robots are majorly used across commercial and residential sectors. The robots developed for commercial and residential end-users are robust in design, ubiquitous and are reaching exceptional cognitive capabilities. Indoor robots work alongside humans in the real world situation and accomplish the tasks that are assigned to them. The indoor robots that are assigned to different commercial end-users are healthcare, banking, retail, and hospitality, among others. These robots are usually used to perform applications such as cleaning, security, entertainment, assistance in daily work and interaction with customers in a store, among others.
The demand for indoor robots is rapidly gaining traction among different end-users across the globe. The market is driven by a number of factors such as increasing need for robots for security services, unprecedented rise in demand from domestic users, the rise in demand for elderly care robots, and growing demand for productivity and quality.
According to a new market research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Indoor Robots Market- Analy…orecast 2017-2026', the indoor robots market accounted for a market value of $3.7 billion in 2016 with medical robots holding the highest share. The high share of medical robots is mainly attributed to the considerably high price of these robots and unprecedented rise in demand for these robots across different geographies.
Besides that, a rise in demand for cleaning robots is also anticipated to propel growth in the global indoor robots market.
North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period which is followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world. The U.S. is the leading country in the manufacturing of indoor robots for commercial and residential end-users. The country is home to two of the leading players in cleaning and medical robots market, i.e. iRobot Corporation and Intuitive Surgical, Inc. The U.S. accounts for a major share of revenue of these companies. Similarly, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR with China dominating the market in this region.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Cobalt Robotics
- GeckoSystems International Corporation
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- iRobot Corporation
- Knightscope, Inc.
- NXT Robotics Corporation
- Omron Adept Technologies, Inc.
- Savioke, Inc.
- Simbe Robotics, Inc.
- SoftBank Robotics Group Corp.
- TransEnterix, Inc.
- Yujin Robot, Co., Ltd.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- This report identifies the global indoor robots market in different segments such as type, end-user, and geography
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of the global indoor robots market from 2016 to 2026 in terms of value and volume. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- The study talks about the prime supply-side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the indoor robots market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of the indoor robots market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The study provides a detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter's five forces analysis.
- The report also provides a detailed patent analysis and product mapping with key manufacturers
- The report also highlights the value chain of the indoor robots in the industry.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. Additionally, competitive benchmarking of the players providing different types of robots has been included which analyzes the positioning of the players in the market.
- The indoor robots market analysis and forecast with respect to its various types such as cleaning robot, medical robot, security & surveillance robot, public relation robot, education robot, entertainment robot, and personal assistant robot garner major emphasis in the report
- In this report, various end-users for the uses of indoor robots have also been studied. The end-users include commercial and residential sectors. The commercial sector is further classified into retail, banking, healthcare, hospitality, and others
- The indoor robots market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: