There are many technologies and ideas throughout the world which are exciting in their potential but whose effects are mainly pipedreams that we never get to see in the flesh. However, in the world of tech there is currently a wave of industries that have real potential to change our world forever and they are likely to be realized within the next decade.
- Advertising -
These industries are inextricably linked and serve to augment the capabilities of each other, meaning that the rate of change is likely to snowball. From artificial intelligence, through to the space industry the rate of technological advancement in the last few years has been dramatic and this report examines and speculates on what is coming in the AI industry and what the results might be for companies and society alike.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/497635
Key Questions Answered
- What is AI and how might it change our world?
- What are the problems and challenges to be overcome with the technology?
- Which industries are likely to changed dramatically?
- Examines the developing world of AI looking at where major break throughs are happening.
- Looks at the likely impact of this new technology and how the world might change.
- Shows potential flaws with the technology and where some changes might be a step backwards.
Reasons to access
- As these words are typed, we are living in the middle of a technological revolution. The world around us has the true potential to be transformed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) – through the prospect of communicating, working and moving through our daily lives differently but perhaps more efficiently.
- ‘Machine Learning’ has experienced significant increases in investment over recent years – however, machine learning has been around for a lot longer than this. Machine learning is the process of the machines' computer systems adapting according to usage data over time, using complex algorithms to complement its decision making.
- Examples of machine learning in use spread over many different industries, some, the least expected at times. Many prestigious trading firms for example, use proprietary systems to predict and execute trades at high speeds and high volume.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-across-the-world
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: