Digital Printing Market Research Report 2017 of 179 pages explores Global Digital Printing Market reaching $28.85 billion by 2023.Report provides Digital Printing Market Size, Share, Manufacturers, statistics, and opportunities Forecast to 2022. The global Digital Printing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.48% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
Inquire for complete Digital Printing Market for Printers, Inks, and Print Heads by Ink Type (Aqueous, Solvent, UV-Curable, Latex, and Dye Sublimation), Print Head Type (Inkjet and Laser), Substrate Type (Glass, Textile, Paper), and Geography report of 192 pages at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i…spx?name=1221476
Digital Printing Company analysed in report are Hewlett-Packard (US), Canon (Japan), Ricoh (Japan), Mimaki Engineering (Japan), Roland DG (Japan), Xerox (US), Seiko Epson (Japan), Durst Phototechnik (Italy), Electronics For Imaging(US), Inca Digital (UK).
The growing demand for sustainable printing is the major factor that drives the growth of the digital printing market. Major restraining factor for the growth of digital printing market includes high initial investment cost.
“The market for UV-cured ink for digital printing is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
UV-cured ink for digital printing is the fastest-growing segment.
- Agency -.
It offers various advantages such as quick drying, environment-friendly, low price, and resistance to UV rays, which are very important for printing on different materials such as plastics, textiles, and others. UV-cured ink is increasingly adopting more market share owing to its extensive benefits.
Get this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…spx?name=1221476
“The market for inkjet print head is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
Inkjet print head is expected to grow at the highest rate during 2017 and 2023.Inkjet print head offers high print quality and cost efficiency. Inkjet print heads can print at an average speed of 13–15 pages per minute (PPM) and can print over a large variety of surfaces.
The color quality of a color inkjet print head is far superior than a laser print head. Some of the major players in the digital printing market are Xerox (US), Hewlett-Packard (US), Ricoh (Japan), and Mimaki Engineering (Japan).
“Digital printing market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2023”
APAC is one of the prospective markets for this technology. APAC has witnessed one of the fastest growths in industrialization over the past decade, which creates opportunities for digital printing in the geography.
Along with the growing economies and industrial development, APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing market for digital printing by 2023.
Access this report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1221476.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with the key experts.
The breakup of the profiles of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1—55 %, Tier 2—20%, and Tier 3—25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives—34%, Directors—33%, and Others—33%
- By Geography: North America—37%, Europe—34%, APAC—20%, and ROW—9%
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report segments the overall market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the global digital printing market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the digital printing market.
- This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the digital printing market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: