Artificial intelligence in retail market report provides detailed insights into the global AI in the retail market to 2022. North America is expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period.
Download Sample copy now www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1228152
The key vendors profiled in the report are as follows such as IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Amazon Web Services (US), Oracle (US), SAP (Germany), Intel (US), NVIDIA (US), Google (US), Sentient technologies (US), Sales force (US), ViSenze (Singapore).
North America is the highest contributor in the adoption and implementation of AI in retail. Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Key Target Audience is
- AI in retail solutions, platforms, and service providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Information security directors/managers
- Government organizations
- Consultants/advisory firms
- Managed service providers
- AI system providers
- Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
- AI in retail application builders
Browse complete report on “Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market” spread across 138 by Type (Online, Offline), Technology (Machine Learning and Deep Learning, NLP) now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/artifici…arket-report.html
The region, including the US and Canada, has shown increased investments in the market, and several vendors have evolved to cater to the rapidly growing market. In the present-day situation, diverse organizations in the retail and e-Commerce in North America are extensively implementing AI solutions.
Moreover, many retailers in the region are technically advanced and are evolving to increase revenue and sales at the same time to decrease operational expenses. IBM, Google, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Intel, and Amazon Web Services are some of the companies that provide AI in retail products and services in North America, contributing to the highest revenue generated by the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with the key people. The break-up of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1:18%, Tier 2: 48%, and Tier 3:34%
- By Designation: C-level: 22%, Director level:43%, and Others:35%
- By Region: North America: 23%, Europe:48%, APAC:16%,andMEA: 13%
The report is majorly segmented into types, technologies, solutions, services, deployment modes, applications, and region. Further, AI in the retail market based on type includes online (e-Commerce) and offline (brick-and-mortar store) retail.
Technology segment is sub-segmented into machine learning and deep learning, NLP, and others which include analytics and process automation.
Make an inquiry at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1228152
Solution segment in the report comprises product recommendation and planning, customer relationship management, visual search, virtual assistant, price optimization, payment services management, supply chain management and demand planning, and others which include website and content optimization, space planning, fraud detection, and franchise management.
Professional services and managed services are segmented under services segment. Further, deployment mode includes cloud and on-premise deployment, whereas application segment includes predictive merchandising, programmatic advertising, market forecasting, in-store visual monitoring and surveillance, location-based marketing, and others (real-time pricing and incentives, and real-time product targeting).
The regions are segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Ask for report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1228152
Reasons to access the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- The report segments the market into various sub-segments; hence it covers the market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches/developments; partnerships and collaborations; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.