Global IOT Analytics Market, by Application Platform (Building Automation, Energy Management, Inventory Management) - Forecast 2022
Growing penetration of connected devices and the sudden outburst of data from IoT- enabled devices have shown a significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) analytics market. The IoT analytics tools have a unique role in various industry verticals such as manufacturing, healthcare, energy and utilities, retails and others.
The basic factor for the growth of this market is the increasing number of IoT- enabled smart connected devices and sensor, which releases a large amount of heterogeneous data simultaneously. Furthermore, the shifting interests towards cloud deployment, predictive analytics for business, end-to-end automation, and consumer-friendly IoT analytics platform are some other factors driving this market and creating value in the market.
Globally the market for IOT Analytics Market is expected to grow at the rate of more than 25% from 2016 to 2022.
Key Players for IOT Analytics Market:
- IBM corporation (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- AGT International (Switzerland)
- Accenture PLC (Ireland)
- Capgemini (France)
- PTC (U.S.)
- Mnubo Inc. (Canada)
- Cisco Systems (U.S.)
- Nokia Networks (Finland)
Study Objective of IOT Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global IOT Analytics Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the IOT Analytics Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application platform, by solution, by deployment, by vertical and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global IOT Analytics Market.
Segments for IOT Analytics Market:
Global IOT Analytics Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Application Platform: Building Automation, Energy Management, Inventory Management, Infrastructure Management and Remote Monitoring among others
Segmentation by Solutions: Gateway Analytics and Sensors
Segmentation by Deployment: on Premises, On Cloud
Segmentation by Vertical: Government, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy and utilities, Transportation and Logistics, and others
Regional Analysis of IOT Analytics Market:
North America is dominating the Global IOT Analytics Market with the largest market share in the region due to high market penetration of connected devices and presence of major IT industries and therefore is expected to grow with highest revenue by 2022.
IOT Analytics Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at with a highest CAGR as high adoption of IoT-enabled devices has projected strong growth in countries such as India and China among others in the region.
Access Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ytics-market-1757
- System integrators
- Entertainment industry
- Education industry
- Research and consulting firms
- Small and large enterprises
- Government agencies
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!