Reports Web announces the release of market assessment report on “Saudi Arabia-Mobile Network Upgrades Fiber Expansion and Digital Transformation to Remain Key Focus Areas for Operators". The report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue and market share.
"Saudi Arabia: Mobile Network Upgrades, Fiber Expansion and Digital Transformation to Remain Key Focus Areas for Operators", is a new Country Intelligence Report by Publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue in Saudi Arabia is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2017-2022, due to growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Growing consumption of data services backed by proliferation of 4G services and growing investments in fixed Internet infrastructure will be the key factors behind the growth.
The grant of unified licenses to Zain KSA and Mobily will increase competition in the market. The country's digital transformation initiatives supported by KSA Vision 2030 and the accompanying NTP will open up further opportunities for operators, vendors and investors.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Saudi Arabia compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Saudi Arabia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2017 to 2022.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Saudi Arabia's telecommunications markets.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Saudi Arabia will grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2017-2022, mainly driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments
- Mobile revenue will account for 76.1% of total telecom revenue in 2022; mobile data will witness a CAGR of 10.5% during 2017-2022.
- The top two operators, STC and Mobily will account for 75.2% share of overall service revenue in 2017. We expect competition to intensify after Mobily and Zain acquired unified license from the regulator.
- Government plans for the country's digital transformation and supporting ICT infrastructure and platforms development will support telecom growth in KSA.
Table of Contents:
Executive summary 4
Market and competitor overview
Regional context 6
Economic, demographic and political context 7
Regulatory environment 8
Demand profile 15
Service evolution 17
Competitive landscape 18
Major market players 19
Mobile services 24
Fixed services 28
Opportunities in the market 34
About the authors 35
Country Intelligence Report coverage 36
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsWeb is a one-stop shop for market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost-effective research papers and solutions from various publishers. The market research industry has changed in last decade. As the corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, some publishers have stepped in to fulfill these information needs. We have experienced and ...