Applications are analyzed in the study along with consumption market share of each application for 2016 highlighted with the help of tabular representation. Geographical analysis is offered on the basis of recent market status and opportunities for growth for the period, 2012–2022.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample: bit.ly/2ArBbo6
An overview of the 2017-2022 SaaS-Based Expense Manag…ted States Market is provided based on product overview and key segments of the industry. The research offers key segments based on type, application, and geography.
Each type is explored in detail based on analysis of production and its market share for 2016. Furthermore, key manufacturers of each type are outlined with the help of a table.
- Advertising -
Regions discussed in the study include North America, Europe, China, Japan, India, and Southeast Asia. Insights on revenue generated and growth rate of each region are provided for the historic period and the forecast period using figures.
Table Global Market SaaS-Based Expense Management Comparison by Regions 2012-2022
- 2012 2016 2022 Share (%) in 2022 CAGR (2016-2022)
- North America 453.7 693.98 1072.17 38.56% 7.52%
- Europe 298.58 433.12 649.08 23.34% 6.97%
- Asia-Pacific 213.07 353.84 670.48 24.11% 11.24%
- South America 80.93 114.98 165.81 5.96% 6.29%
- The Middle East and Africa 96.82 137.12 223.35 8.03% 8.47%
- Global Total 1143.1 1733.04 2780.89 100% 8.20%
- Source: Annual Reports, Secondary Information, Press Releases, Expert Interviews and QYResearch, July 2017
This report studies the SaaS-Based Expense Management market status and outlook of global and United States, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and United States market and splits the SaaS-Based Expense Management market by product type and applications/end industries. The global SaaS-Based Expense Management market is valued at 1733 million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach 2780 million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.98% between 2017 and 2022.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast-growing India and Southeast Asia regions.North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from the United States might affect the development trend of SaaS-Based Expense Management.
United States plays an important role in the global market, with the market size of 566 million USD in 2016 and will be 894 million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of 7.56% between 2017 and 2022.
Enquire About Report: bit.ly/2yIs1pS
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of key manufacturers active in the 2017-2022 SaaS-Based Expense Management on Global and United States Market. Key manufacturers discussed in the report include
- Concur Technologies
- SAP Ariba
- SumTotal Systems
- Zoho Expense
Tables provide extensive analysis on revenue, average price, production, and gross margin for the period, 2016–2017. Comprehensive information of type, specifications, and application of products offered by each market player is highlighted.
This information would assist industry players to gain insights on a level of competition and leadership position along with outlining investment pockets to get maximum returns for investors.
Manufacturing cost analysis is offered in the research on the basis of the raw material analysis, manufacturing cost structure, and analysis of manufacturing process. A table offers production base information and market concentration rate.
Moreover, a figure outlines price trends. A tabular representation provides a list of key suppliers of raw materials of major manufacturers along with a figure describing manufacturing cost structure and analyzing recent manufacturing process.
The On the basis of product, the SaaS-Based Expense Management market is primarily split into
- Travel and Expense Management
- Telecom Expense management
Table Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) Market Split by Product Type
- Global 2012 2016 2022 Share (%) CAGR (2016-2022)
- Travel and Expense Management 826.59 1241.56 1982.22 71.28% 8.11%
- Telecom Expense management 229.52 359.12 579.54 20.84% 8.30%
- Others 86.99 132.36 219.13 7.88% 8.77%
- Total 1143.1 1733.04 2780.89 100% 8.20%
Source: Secondary Literature, Press Releases, Expert Interviews and QY Research, July 2017
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report covers
- Small and Medium Business
- Large Business
Also, Request For Report: bit.ly/2m4DKcJ
Table Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) by Application (2012-2022)
2012 2016 2022 Share (%) 2022 Growth Rate (%)
- Small and Medium Business 358.23 561.55 971.92 34.95% 9.57%
- Large Business 701.29 1044.3 1583.16 56.93% 7.18%
- Others 83.58 127.19 225.81 8.12% 10.04%
- Total 1143.1 1733.04 2780.89 100% 8.20%
Source: Secondary Literature, Press Releases, Expert Interviews and QY Research
The industrial chain structure is offered on the basis of upstream raw materials, downstream buyers, and sourcing strategies using the tabular format. Tables offer raw material sources of key manufacturers of SaaS-Based Expense Management in addition to a list of distributors & traders.
Marketing strategies are explored in the study based on marketing channels, direct & indirect marketing, and market positioning. Insights on changing consumer demands, technological progress, and economic changes are offered.
Moreover, market effect factors are discussed. Insights on sales, revenue, production, and consumption for each segment of the industry are offered for the forecast period.
Research findings and conclusions are outlined at the end of the report.
Table of Contents
- 1 SaaS-Based Expense Management Market Overview 1
- 1.1 SaaS-Based Expense Management Product Overview 1
- 1.2 SaaS-Based Expense Management Market Segment by Type 3
- 1.2.1 Travel and Expense Management 3
- 1.2.2 Telecom Expense management 5
- 1.2.3 Others 6
- 1.3 Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Product Segment by Type 7
- 1.4 United States SaaS-Based Expense Management Product Segment by Type 9
- 1.4.1 United States SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) and Market Share by Types (2012-2017) 9
- 2 SaaS-Based Expense Management Application/End Users 11
- 2.1 SaaS-Based Expense Management Segment by Application/End Users 11
- 2.1.1 Small and Medium Business 11
- 2.1.2 Large Business 11
- 2.1.3 Others 12
- 2.2 Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Product Segment by Application 12
- 2.2.1 Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) and CAGR (%) by Applications (2012, 2016 and 2022) 12
- 2.2.2 Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) and Market Share (%) by Applications (2012-2017) 13
- 2.3 United States SaaS-Based Expense Management Product Segment by Application 15
- 2.3.1 United States SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) and CAGR (%) by Applications (2012, 2016 and 2022) 15
- 2.3.2 United States SaaS-Based Expense Management Revenue (Million USD) and Market Share (%) by Applications (2012-2017) 15
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: