Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem market presents an in-depth assessment of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, investment trends, mobile operator revenue potential, regional CapEx commitments, network rollout strategies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and vendor market share.
Browse 943 pages spread across at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/12…l-fronthaul.html.
The “Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul” report presents forecasts for wireless network infrastructure investments from 2017 till 2030 and cover 11 individual submarkets and 6 regions.Despite a rapid and persistent decline in standalone macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, SNS Research estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of 2% between 2017 and 2020. Driven by investments in HetNet infrastructure and 5G NR (New Radio) rollouts – beginning in 2019, the market is expected to be worth $56 Billion in annual spending by 2020, up from $53 Billion in 2017.
The report covers the following topics:
- Up-to-date coverage of market dynamics allowing wireless network infrastructure vendors to analyze opportunities and challenges of selling to mobile operators in different regional markets
- Analysis of demand and supply of wireless network infrastructure including forecasts of investment trends, technology requirements and deployment strategies for antenna, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployments
- Review of mobile operator CapEx commitments, subscriptions, traffic projections and service revenue, by technology and region
- Market outlook for key technologies including LTE-Advanced Pro, VoLTE, LTE Broadcast, Cloud RAN, unlicensed and shared access small cells, and 5G NR
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 550 ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers
- Vendor market share for macrocell RAN, small cells, C-RAN, DAS, carrier Wi-Fi, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Access a copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1235148.
List of Companies Mentioned in this report are 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6Harmonics, 6WIND, AAS (Amphenol Antenna Solutions), ABB, Accedian Networks, Accelink Technologies Corporation, Accelleran, Accuris Networks, Accuver, Ace Technologies Corporation, AceAxis, ACOME, Actelis Networks, Actiontec Electronics, Actus Networks, Adax, ADB, ADI (Analog Devices Inc.), ADLINK Technology, ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), ADTRAN, ADVA Optical Networking, Advantech, Advantech Wireless, Aerohive Networks, Affarii Technologies, Affirmed Networks, Airgain, AirHop Communications, Air-Lynx, Airrays, Airspan Networks, AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation), Akoustis Technologies, ALAXALA Networks Corporation, ALBEDO Telecom, Albis-Elcon, ALCOMA, Alepo, Allied Data Technologies, Allied Telesis, Allot Communications, Alpha Networks, Alpha Technologies, Alpha Wireless, Alphabet, Altai Technologies, Altiostar Networks, Altran, Alvarion Technologies, Amarisoft, Amdocs, América Móvil Group, American Tower Corporation, Anertai Communications, Anokiwave, Anritsu Corporation, APRESIA Systems, Aptilo Networks, Aquantia Corporation, Arcadyan Technology Corporation, Argela, Aricent, ARM Holdings, Arqiva, ARRIS International, Artemis Networks, Artesyn Embedded Technologies and more.