Top players in the healthcare IT market are profiled as follows McKesson Corporation (U.S.), All scripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Athena health, Inc. (U.S.), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), and Care stream Health (U.S.).
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government support for healthcare IT solutions, rising need to curtail escalating healthcare costs, high return on investment for HCIT solutions, growing focus on improving quality of care and clinical outcomes, emergence of accountable care organizations, and rising usage of big data analytics are some factors driving growth of the global healthcare IT market.
Complete report on Healthcare IT Market spread across 398 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 288 tables and 41 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/healthca…arket-report.html .
Healthcare IT market is undergoing a major transformation due to the challenge of providing more cost-effective personalized care.
Push towards predictable outcomes and higher quality of care is leading to convergence of information technologies. Healthcare IT systems are emerging as powerful tools to create and maintain electronic health records (EHRs) for maintaining the workflows in the entire healthcare organization.
Target Audience of this Study Research
- Healthcare IT solution providers
- Healthcare IT vendors
- Healthcare IT service providers
- Healthcare payers
- Academic research institutes
- Government institutes
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
Non-clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of 53% of the global healthcare IT market. However, the clinical solutions segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 19.8% during forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for improved patient safety & patient care, stringent regulations regarding healthcare provider solutions, & need for integrated healthcare systems.
Interested in this report, Get sample copy of this research now
North America is the largest regional segment of the global healthcare IT market; it accounted for the largest share of 45.5% of the healthcare IT market in 2014, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Asia-Pacific healthcare IT market into South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and others
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Europe healthcare IT market into Belgium, Russia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and others
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Latin America healthcare IT market into Argentina, Colombia, Chile, and others
Factors such as growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government support for healthcare IT solutions, rising need to curtail escalating healthcare costs, high return on investment for HCIT solutions, growing focus on improving quality of care and clinical outcomes, emergence of accountable care organizations, and rising usage of Big Data analytics are driving the healthcare IT market.
Click now for more Details, Quiries and Other Information on this study “Healthcare IT Market by Product (EHR, RIS, PACS, VNA, CPOE, mHealth, Telehealth, Healthcare analytics, Supply Chain Management, Revenue Cycle Management, CRM, Claims Management, Fraud Management) by End User (Provider, Payer ) - Global Forecast to 2020” research report can be requested at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…count?rname=94799 .
Scope of the Report
Global healthcare IT market by product and end user. These markets are broken down into segments and sub segments, providing value analysis for 2013, 2014, and 2015, as well as forecast up to 2020.
Each market is comprehensively analyzed by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) to provide in-depth information on the global scenario.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by top players in the healthcare IT market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the healthcare IT market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product& service, end user, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare IT market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks in healthcare IT market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.