The Europe Medical Device 3D Printing market is estimated at USD 231.28 million in 2016 and is poised to reach USD 602.86 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 21.12%.
3D printing is quite possibly the next greatest chapter in the industrial uprising. Today, 3D printing is emerging as a cost effective, efficient, and customized manufacturing option for the medical devices industry—applicable to a range of devices.
The rising demand for patient-specific products in orthopaedics and maxillofacial surgery in addition to the latest advancements in technologies, growing awareness about the new developments in the healthcare field, diversity of materials that range from polymers to living tissue, supportive policies and funding from government are driving the growth for Europe medical device 3D printing market. Further, with the availability of wide range of material options like polymers, nylon.
and the decrease in 3D models prices have increased the adaptability of 3D printing in medical sector.
The European medical device 3D printing market is segmented on the basis of product type into Medical Implants, Prosthetics, Surgical Instruments, Surgical Instruments and Hearing & Audibility Aid devices. On the basis of Material used for manufacturing the market is segmented under, Metal & Metal alloys, Biomaterials, Plastics, Nylon, Ceramics and Wax.
It has been found that plastics like, and polylactic acid (PLA), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) along with nylon, have an increased usage mainly due to the comfortability and simplicity in application. Use of metals with high strength and resistance is expected to have fastest growth in the near future.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nting-market-334/
In addition, on the basis of technology the market is segregated under various technologies employed namely, Laser beam melting (LBM), Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Droplet Deposition, Wax deposition Modelling and Bio Printing.
Further, on the basis of geography the European market is segmented and analysed under countries namely, UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France. The most developed nations have the potential for growth in coming few years due to their technological advancements.
Key points from TOC:
- o Introduction
- o Research Methodology
- o Overview
- o Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- o Market Segmentation
- o Strategic Analysis
- o Market Leaders' Analysis
- o Competitive Landscape
- o Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
3D printing can enable mass customisation, which will take considerably less time and expense of the production cycle. A small start-up company can go quickly from design to manufacture with the help of 3D printer, increase in-house production helping in controlling operations.
Some of the major companies operating in the 3D printing industry are Stratasys Ltd. 3D Systems Corporation, EnvisionTEC GmbH, Renishaw plc, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Materialise NV, 3T RPD, Ltd., Concept Laser GmbH, Arcam AB, and Prodways.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...