Medical Device 3D Printing Market by Product type, by Material type, by Technology and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report “Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 178.27 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 25.27% during the forecast period 2016-2021
The technology for 3-D printing, also known as additive manufacturing, has existed in various form since the 1980s. However, the technology has not been proficient enough or cost-effective for most end-product or high-volume commercial manufacturing.
Right now expectations are running high that these shortcomings are about to change with 3D printing quite possibly being the next greatest chapter in the industrial uprising.
Now, with the availability of wide range of material options like polymers, nylon etc and the fall in of 3D models prices have increased the adaptability of 3D printing in healthcare sector.
- Advertising -
The technology can impact healthcare through implantable and non-implantable medical devices, along with cost-effective customisable devices. Additionally, the prices of 3D models and the availability of materials have increased the adaptability of 3D printing in the healthcare sector.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nting-market-337/
Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Drivers & Restraints
The rising demand for patient-specific products in orthopaedics and maxillofacial surgery in addition to the latest advancements in technologies, diversity of materials that range from polymers to living tissue, growing awareness about the new developments in the healthcare field, funding’s from government agencies, especially in African countries are driving the growth of Middle East and Africa medical device 3D printing market. Further, with the availability of wide range of material options like polymers, nylon.
and the decrease in 3D models prices have increased the adoptability of 3D printing in medical sector.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…37/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Medical Implants
- o Orthopedic Implants
- o Dental Implants
- o Craniomaxillofacial Implants
- Tissue Engineering
- Surgical Instruments
- Surgical Guides
- Hearing & Audibility Aid
- Metal & Metal Alloys
- Laser Beam Melting (LBM)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Droplet Deposition
- Wax deposition Modelling
- Bio Printing
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Overview
With the demand for 3D printed medical device is expected to rise in the near future, many new and existing MNC’s want to capitalize on this niche opportunity. It is found that plastics like acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and polylactic acid (PLA) along with nylon, have increased usage mainly due to the comfortability in their usage.
Use of metals with high strength and resistance is expected to have fastest growth in the near future.
A number of factors, including increased government funding to enhance 3D printing applications in the healthcare industry, establishment of research and training centers, and rising awareness of 3D printing through conferences and events are propelling the growth of the 3D printing medical devices market in the this region. However, dearth of skilled professionals and high cost of 3D printing systems restricts its demand in the developing Asian countries.
Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Further, on the basis of geography the market is segmented and analysed under regions of Middle East and Africa. South Africa being the most developed country in the African region is set to offer large market not just limiting to its borders but also reaching the potential users in the developing African countries.
Coming to the Middle east, some being the world richest countries, thanks to the oil money, is also a potential market for 3D printed medical device as money won’t be a barrier here but lack of support from governments can be an issue for sustainable growth.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Medical Device 3D Printing Market outlook in Middle-East and Africa?
- What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Medical Device 3D Printing space in Middle-East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Medical Device 3D Printing manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Medical Device 3D Printing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Medical Device 3D Printing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Medical Device 3D Printing?
Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies already operating in the 3D printing industry with significant presence in medical equipment domain are 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., EnvisionTEC GmbH, Renishaw plc, Materialise NV, 3T RPD, Ltd., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Concept Laser GmbH, Arcam AB, and Prodways.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Medical Device 3D Printing Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: