This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Data Center Power Market.
The Global Data Center Power Market is valued at USD 18.12 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 34.58 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 9.67% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
Data Centers are the most space efficient and time efficient pieces of technology and its importance quite unnoticed in the market today.
Data Centers are commonly run by large companies or government agencies to accommodate computer systems and associated components, such as storage systems and telecommunications. However, they are also extensively used to provide fast-growing cloud solution services to private and business applications.
One of these applications include redundant or backup power supplies.
Download PDF Sample of Data Center Power Market@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217184
In addition, the data centers also have a large amount of equipment associated with supplying power and cooling, and mostly with automatic fire extinguishing systems. This requires a significant amount of power which makes the parameter power a very important component of the expenses incurred in running Data Centers.
- The increasing market demand for Data Center is being driven by the exceptional rise in the demand for data storage space.
- The need for security of the data and prevention of accidental or intentional manipulation of hardware means that data centers are placed in well-constructed, sturdy buildings that house servers, storage devices, cables, and a connection to the Internet.
- The growing demand for data storage is also one of the reasons behind expanding the functionalities or the capacities of the data centers of various companies and businesses.
- With the growing awareness about power conservation, many sectors have started opting for greener or eco-friendly alternatives, given the rising concerns regarding excessive power consumption and is also one of the major contributor to the growing Data Centers Market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…recast-2017-2022
- There are still many who aren't that well aware of the efficient power management techniques, and apart from this, the data center market would also need a one-time huge amount of investment initially.
- The report analyzes the market on the basis of applications that are segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across major geographical regions of the world.
- Major market players like ABB, Eaton, and HP among others are studied. Their current market strategies as well as their progress in the market are also analyzed.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Global Data Center Market Overview with information on drivers and restraints
- In-depth Data Center Market Analysis and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217184
Table of Content
1.1 Key Deliverables Of The Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings Of The Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Concentration Of Data Centers Worldwide
4.2.2 Increasing Awareness Of Conservation Power
4.3 Market Constraints
4.3.1 Lack Of Awareness In Efficient Power Management Techniques
4.3.2 High Initial Investment
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
5.3 Threat Of New Entrants
5.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
5.5 Degree Of Competition
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Data Center Power Market, By Solution
- 1 Power Distribution And Measurement
7.2 Uninterruptible Power Supply (Ups)
7.4 Cabling Infrastructure
- Global Data Center Power Market – Segmented By Service
- 1 Consulting
8.2 System Integration
8.3 Professional Service
- Global Data Center Power Market – Segmented By Verticals
- Global Data Center Power Market - Segmented By Geography
10.1. North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.3.4 South Korea
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
10.5.1 Saudi Arabia
10.5.4 South Africa
- Vendor Market Share
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
12.1 Abb Ltd.
12.2 Eaton Corporation Plc
12.3 General Electric
12.4 Hp Development Company, L.P.
12.5 Raritan, Inc.
12.6 Schneider Electric Se
12.7 Emerson Network Power (Emerson Electric Company)
12.8. Server Technology, Inc.
12.9 Tripp Lite
12.10 Rittal Gmbh & Co. Kg (Subsidiary Of Friedhelm Loh Stiftung & Co. Kg)
- Investment Analysis – Mergers & Acquisitions, Investment Outlook
- Future of Data Center Power Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...