This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Data Center Automation Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Data Center Automation Market is valued at USD 4.18 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.33 billion by the end of 2022, Growing At A Projected CAGR Of 23.47% During The Forecast Period Of 2017 - 2022.
Download PDF Data Center Automation [email protected]
Data Center Automation is a process to control and automate the data center facility. It helps in automating the networks and servers.
Over the past few years, due to rising complexities in networking, increased overheads expenses, unification and pooling of resources in data centers, there has been robust demand for Data Center Automation solutions.
- Advertising -
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ds-forecast-2017
Today Data Center Automation helps to streamline business operations, improves flexibility by allowing enterprises to react quickly to changing marketing condition. Data Center Automation is also called as Software Defined Data Centers (SDDCs), which helps the traditional data centers to scale up their current infrastructure which results in reducing overheads and also helps in unification of server storage along with simplified management.
The prime reason for robust demand in Data Center Automation Market is due to rise in data traffic across different industries and increase in demand for virtual data houses.
Global Data Center Automation Market can be segmented on basis of types of solutions, services, operating environment, end users industry verticals and geography. As per solutions type the market has been segregated into storage automation, network automation, and server automation.
Whereas per operating environment it has been segmented into UNIX, Linux and Windows. Based on services it has been segmented into installation and support services and consulting services.
Some of the market players mentioned in the report are VMware, Microsoft Corporation, BMC Software, Inc., Dell, HP, IBM and CA Technologies.
- Technological innovation, growing demand for virtualized data centers, increasing demand for resource pooling, reducing data management cost are some of the major drivers stimulating growth of this segment.
- Privacy and security of data and vendors stability are some of the challenges faced by Global Data Center Automation Market.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the Data Center Automation along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Data Center Automation Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global Data Center Automation Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings Of The Study
- Market Dynamics
- Global Data Center Automation Market Analysis & Forecast
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: