This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Digital Signatures Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Digital Signatures Market is valued at USD 659.16 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 3065.96 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 29.2 % during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. Conventional paper-based documentation has slowly started to move to electronic documentation in the early 90's, which is now growing at a very rapid pace.
This has led to the growth of digital signatures market in the developed worlds. Concerns of the environmentalists, security, reliability, inexpensive and ease of using digital signatures alongside the rapidly growing digitized work environments are driving this market forward.
- Advertising -
Download PDF Sample of Digital Signatures [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217411
The boom of e-commerce, online banking which required companies to secure their networks to gain customers' confidence has led to greater and faster rate of adopting digital signatures, which act as the sender's/signer's personal seal of authenticity over any electronic document. However, the lack of understanding of the working of these signatures and inability to properly dispose/discard the keys once their lifetime/usage is expired hinders the growth of this market.
Certifying agencies in various countries acknowledged the need for having rules and regulations in place for digital signatures in view of their growing utilization and to further aid in ease of business. Department for Business Innovation and Skills (UK), United Stated Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), National Electronic Conveyancing System (NECS, Australia), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (India) have already issued governing guidelines regarding the validity and usage of these digital signatures.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…recast-2017-2022
Digital signatures are being employed in a variety of ways and applications in the market, which can be segmented by type, by deployment mode, by application and by region.
Some of the key players mentioned in this report are:
What the report offers
- Market definition for digital signatures along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global digital signatures market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global digital signature Market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' five forces analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat from new entrants
4.3.4 Threat from substitute products
4.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
- Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Increasing digitization of documents
5.2.2 Cost effectiveness
5.2.3 Data security during transmission of sensitive information
5.3.1 Evaluating the right kind of digital signature
5.3.2 Managing keys during their entire lifecycle
- Global Digital Signature Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Digital Signature Market – Segmented By Deployment
6.2 Global Digital Signature Market – Segmented By Type
6.3 Global Digital Signature Market – Segmented By Industry
6.3.4 Oil & Gas
6.3.5 Military & Defense
6.3.6 Logistics and Transportation
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.6 Topaz Systems, Inc.
- Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9.2 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
- Future of Digital Signature Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: