Middleware is a software layer that is used to communicate and manage data between software applications and operating system in a distributed computer network. It is used to Web services with enterprise applications.
- Advertising -
The Global Middleware Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
IBM currently dominates the middleware market by occupying a major market share.
- Advertising -
Middleware offers solutions in multiple domains and make it easy for developers to develop and deliver content without worrying about system specifics. Middleware enables smooth and efficient operation, by acting as bridge between software applications and servers managing the network.
Web servers and application servers are known examples of middleware.
Enquire about Middleware [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…re-buying/217441
The need to reduce the complexity and ensure easy operation of the systems is driving enterprises to heavily invest and middleware solutions. The ability to simplify and manage distributed applications cost effectively is increasing the demand for middleware solutions.
However the requirement to constantly monitoring and manage the system at both ends stands as a restraint for the application of this technology.
Global Middleware market can be segmented by Type of Solution(Software and Service), by Type (Message Oriented Middleware, Content Centric Middleware, Intelligent Middleware and Others), based on verticals (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Retail, Telecommunications, Energy & Power, Commercial Utilities, and Others) and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…orecas-2017-2022
This report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies which include IBM Corp., Red Hat Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP, Tibco Inc., Salesforce, Unisys Corporation, Informatica, Software AG, and Axway.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Middleware along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Middleware Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middleware market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Research Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Market Definition
1.5 Key Findings
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growing demand for IoT Middleware
3.2.2 Evolving maturity of cloud application infrastructure
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 Challenges with open source middleware
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Model
3.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market – Segmented by Deployment Type
- Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market – Segmented by Solution Type
5.1 BPM enabling technologies
5.2 Integration and platform middleware
5.3 Business-to-Business middleware
5.4. Others (Managed File Transfer, Applications service governance and AIM appliances)
- Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market – Segmented by End User
6.1 Large Enterprises
6.2 Small and Medium sized Enterprises
- Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market – Segmented by Verticals
7.2 IT & Telecommunication
- Global Application Infrastructure and Middleware Market – Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.3 Asia Pacific
8.4 Rest of World
- Key Company Profiles
9.2 Oracle Corporation
9.3 TIBCO Software
9.6 Microsoft Corporation
9.7 Software AG
9.8 Red Hat
9.10 Cisco Systems
9.11 Unisys Corporation
- Vendor Market Share
- Investment Outlook
- Future of Application Infrastructure and Middleware market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: