This report focuses on various trends that demonstrate the impact that social media is having on consumer behavior and product development across different FMCG sectors. These trends include self-branding, sensory and indulgence, the rise of the social influencers, and digital activism.
"The Impact of Social Media on FMCG innovation", explores the impact that the internet is having on consumers' lives, and how brands can leverage social media to reach consumers in the digital age.
The future implications of social media on the FMCG space will also be discussed.
Key players listed in the report are Nike, Shadowbox, Becycle, Instagram, YouTube, Fytt, Entia;Clinique, Quaker Oats, Gatorade, Just Herbs, Becca, Gik, Little Damage, Starbucks, The Bagel Shop, Ciate, Palm Vaults, Fenty Beauty, Tesco, Raw Pressery, Biore, Elizavecca, Royal, Huda Beauty, Uncle Ben's, Pets at Home, Pepsi, Lush, Vero Water, Charlotte Tillbury, and Ariel.
- Over two thirds of consumers agree that the internet has had a positive impact on their social life.
- Over a third of global consumers believe that social media has made them more self-conscious about their image.
- Over a quarter of consumers find unique shapes and bright colors in packaging exciting.
Request a sample @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2001149
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that are driving the social media infatuation to inspire product development.
- Gain a broader understanding of the industries that social media is impacting, and those that are less developed to understand where there are gaps in the market.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Major points from Table of Contents:
- The impact of Social Media on FMCG products
Individualism and self-branding
Shareable and sensory appeal
- What next?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...