Managed file transfer (MFT) Market is a kind of software solution that simplify management of secure internal, external & ad-hoc data transfers.
- Advertising -
Managed file transfer (MFT) Market is a kind of software solution that simplify management of secure internal, external and ad-hoc data transfers. MFT products are designed and built using the file transfer (FTP) network protocol and ensures high level of security and help keep information/data private.
The MFT solutions allows the organizations tcentrally manage all the file transfers and alsintegrates the newer applications required tmeet service legal agreements (SLAs) with on-time delivery.
The market is segmented on the basis of solution type, mode of deployment, service, size of the organization, industry vertical and geography.
- Advertising -
Based on type, the market is divided intapplication-centric solutions, Ad-Hoc solutions, People-Centric solution, and others. MFT market by service is further segregated intdifferent services including implementation, integration & testing service, support and maintenance service, and consulting services.
Small & medium enterprises and large enterprises have been considered under market by organization size. The MFT solutions have been deployed on-premises and on cloud.
Industry vertical segment includes IT & telecommunication, healthcare, government, BFSI, retail, media & entertainment and others. Geographically, the global market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Access this Report @ www.researchbeam.com/global-manage…/purchase-enquiry
- The integration of MFT solutions provides organizations with centrally managed systems for all the file transfers and ensures compliance with external regulations and internal security policies with little IT investment. The centrally managed systems is likely tdrive the market growth.
- The increasing challenges regarding information security threats, and growing regulations further boosts the adoption of MFT solutions in SME and large enterprises.
- The rising trend in application integration and availability of cloud based solutions further drives the market growth.
- Additional integration requirements for MFT solutions restrains the application-centric solution market ta certain extent.
The top players in the global Managed File Transfer (MFT) market include International Business Machines Corporation, Axway, OpenText Corporation, JSCAPE LLC, Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd., GlobalSCAPE, Inc., Attunity Ltd., Ipswitch, Inc., Coviant Software Corp., TIBCO, and Data Expedition Inc. among others. These companies have adopted different market strategies in an effort tgain foothold in the global market.
Get the sample PDF Brochure of market study @ www.researchbeam.com/global-manage…et/request-sample
By Solution Type
- Application-centric solutions
- Ad-Hoc solutions
- People-centric solutions
- Implementation, integration & testing service
- Support & maintenance service
- Consulting service
By Organization Size
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: