The Middle East & Africa information technology services market is expected to grow from around $16 billion in 2016 to around $19 billion in 2020. Hardware Support Services was the largest segment in the Middle East and Africa’s IT Services market with around 51% share of the market. Software and BPO Services was the second largest segment in the Middle East and Africa’s IT Services market with around 38% share of the market. Cloud Services was the third largest segment in the Middle East and Africa’s IT Services market with around 11% share of the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Reasons To Access
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Regions: Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
ACCESS REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- Information Technology Services Market Characteristics 10
2. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Market 11
2.1. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Market 11
2.1.1. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Market Overview 11
2.1.2. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Historic Market, 2012- 2016 13
2.1.3. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Forecast Market, 2016- 2020 15
2.1.4. Middle East & Africa Market Size By Segment 16
Hardware Support Services 16
Software and BPO Services 16
Cloud Services 17
2.1.5. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 17
Cloud Services 17
Software and BPO Services 17
Hardware Support Services 17
3. Information Technology Services Market Global Context 18
3.1. Historic Market Growth 18
Drivers of the Market 19
Emerging Markets Growth 19
Technology Development 19
B2B & B2C Mobility 19
High Valuations of Information Technology Companies 19
Restraints on the Market 19
Multinational Operations Difficulties 19
High R&D Expenditure 19
3.2. Forecast Market Growth 20
Drivers of the Market 20
Economic Growth 20
Smart Cities 21
Government Initiatives 21
Internet of Things (IoT) 21
Digital Advertising Revenues Increasing 21
Restraints on the Market 21
Interest Rate Increases 21
Infrastructural Barriers 21
Reduction in Free Trade 22
4. Porters Five Forces Model 23
Bargaining Power of Buyers 23
Bargaining Power of Suppliers 24
Threat of New Entrants 24
Threat of Substitutes 24
Industry Competition 24
5. PESTLE Analysis 25
6. Information Technology Services Market Segmentation 29
6.1. Global Segmentation 29
Hardware Support Services 30
Software and BPO Services 30
Cloud Services 30
Global Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 31
Cloud Services 31
Software and BPO Services 31
Hardware Support Services 31
6.2. Hardware Support Services 32
6.2.1. Market Characteristics 32
6.2.2. Market Trends And Strategies 33
Software Products Integration 33
Growing Demand For Cloud Data Recovery 33
Software Installations Automation 33
Single to Multiple Services Shift 33
6.3. Software And BPO Services 35
6.3.1. Market Characteristics 35
6.3.2. Market Trends And Strategies 35
Cloud/Software As A Service (Saas) 35
Data Analytics For Gaining Insights 36
Software Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation 36
Robotics In Business Process Outsourcing 36
ITIL/ISO Certifications In The IT Industry 36
6.4. Cloud Services 37
6.4.1. Market Characteristics 37
6.4.2. Market Trends And Strategies 38
Growing Demand of Hybrid Cloud 38
Faster Data Processing 38
Cloud As A Service 39
Green Data Centers 39
7. Information Technology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 40
7.1. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Region 40
7.2. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 42
7.3. Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Country 44
7.4. Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 46
8. Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 48
8.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 48
8.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, Global 49
9. Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 50
9.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 50
9.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 51
9.3. Per Household Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 52
10. Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison 54
10.1. Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 54
10.2. Per Capita Information Technology Services Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 56
10.3. Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 58
10.4. Information Technology Services Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 60
10.5. Number Of Registered Domains, By Country, 2016, Millions 62
10.6 Number Of Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016, Millions 64
10.7 Average Spending on Information Technology Services By Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016 66
GET REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017