Data Monetisation in IoT Market Utilities, automotive and health verticals: Calculating the cost savings and revenue generation for 2020 research report provides detailed analysis of Key players, Growth, big data transformation, OTT, Vertical developments in IoT, cost savings and revenue generation for 2020.
- Advertising -
This report goes beyond the hype, to calculate the real cost savings and new revenue generation in both value (billion EUR) and as a percentage of the market for 2020.
On the one hand the IoT Market is growing, mainly vertical per vertical, and with it the amount of data generated through the various connected things.
On the other hand the concept of big data is transforming the way data is used in the verticals, beyond the early successes of the large OTTs such as Google, Facebook and Amazon.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=739046
Together, there is genuine excitement as to the monetisation potential when combining this exponential growth of data together with evolution of big data analytics.
- Advertising -
The three verticals examined are the utilities, automobile and health verticals.
- What is the real amount of cost savings and revenue generation obtainable through the use of IoT data?
- …not just as theoretical stories, but as concrete figures in billion EURs as well as a percentage of the market?
- Data monetisation; is it all hype, and is a reality check required?
Get this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=739046
Geographic area & Players
Key Players (Actors) : Accenture, Adobe, Allianz, Alstom, Amazon, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, BMW, Capgemini, Christus St. Michael Health System, Cisco, EDF, Electronic Data Systems, Enel, Energy Information Administration, Engie, E-On, European Commission, Facebook, Genenia, General Electric, General Motors (GM), Google, Hadoop, HL7, Hughes Electronics Corp., IBM, IBM Continua, Itron, LoRa, LPWA, M2O City, MapReduce, Medtronics, Microsoft, National General Insurance, National Health Service, Oracle, Philips, PLC, PSA, Sagemcom, Salesforce, Schneider Electric, Sensus, SIGFOX, Tesla, TomTom Telematics, Tunstall
Key figures and takeaways
- IoT data monetisation: cost saving effects greater than new revenue generation
Introduction: Big data and the development of IoT in verticals
- Big data: disruptive concept for data monetisation
- Vertical developments in IoT; the choice of Utilities, Automotive and Health
Direct Access at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=739046
Cost savings & revenue generation in the verticals
- Utilities overview: smart meter implementation driven principally by regulation
- Utilities: Cost savings 1.4% of market, revenue generation 0.025% of market
- Automotive overview: connected cars to provide ever increasing pool of data
- Automotive: Cost savings 0.9% of market, revenue generation 0.3% of market
- Health overview: market in transition with new entrants challenging the traditional
- Health: Cost savings 1.15% of market, revenue generation 0.4% of market
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- Methodology & definitions
- Introduction: data monetisation options for verticals
- The monetisation of IoT data in utilities (electricity, gas and water meters)
- The monetisation of IoT data in automotive (connected cars)
- The monetisation of IoT data in healthcare (remote patient monitoring)