"Mobile Apps Global Industry Almanac 2017" the Report Covers In-depth Analysis by Industrial Experts along with Competitive Analysis, Key Players, Regions, Size, Share, Factors Impacting on the Market and Future Forecast.
Global Mobile Apps industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global mobile apps market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Get Sample for this report: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2026440 .
- The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for.
Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
- Volumes represent the average number of active mobile users using application or non-messaging services - individuals can therefore be double-counted if they have more than one subscription.
- The market is segmented into ringtones, graphics/images, games, browsing/WAP, video, music and other mobile applications (data cards/modems).
- Any currency conversions have been carried out using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global mobile apps market generated total revenues of $415.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 11.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 8,659.5 million applications in 2017.
- The growth deceleration of the global market in 2017 is a trend that is set to become evident in all main markets-regions, namely the Asia-Pacific, the European and the US. In detail, as the adoption of smartphone and mobile internet in developed markets has reached a maturity stage in most developed markets, whilst developing markets have also become significantly penetrated, the growth pace of demand and monetization are to slow overall.
Access this report: orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2026440 .
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global mobile apps market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mobile apps market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mobile apps market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global mobile apps market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global mobile apps market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global mobile apps market?
Access Complete Report: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/mo…stry-almanac-2017 .
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 37
Who is the target reader? 37
How to use this report 37
Global Mobile Apps 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 39
Market Segmentation 41
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...