The NAFTA Mobile Apps industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA mobile apps market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2026442 .
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The mobile apps industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,41,819.5 million in 2017.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 19.4% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the mobile apps industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,29,510.3 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $8,210.2 and $4,099.0 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the mobile apps industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,55,985.8 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $15,580.4 and $8,080.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA mobile apps market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA mobile apps market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA mobile apps market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Access Complete Report: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/mo…dustry-guide-2017 .
Key questions answered in this report
- What was the size of the NAFTA mobile apps market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA mobile apps market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA mobile apps market?
What is this report about? 8
Who is the target reader? 8
How to use this report 8
NAFTA Mobile Apps 9
Industry Outlook 9
Mobile Apps in Canada 12
Market Overview 12
Market Data 13
Market Segmentation 15
Market outlook 17
Five forces analysis 19
Macroeconomic indicators 28
Mobile Apps in Mexico 30
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: