Data Integration Market, By Geography, Component (Tools,Services), Business Application (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and HR), Deployment Model (On-Premise And Hosted), End User (BSFI, Government, E-commerce, Healthcare, Utilities &Retail) – Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, titled, Global Data Integration Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024, The global data integration market accounted for USD 6.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 13.65% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Also Global Data Integration Market, By Geography, Component (Tools,Services), Business Application (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and HR), Deployment Model (On-Premise And Hosted), End User (BSFI, Government, E-commerce, Healthcare, Utilities &Retail) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Get Sample Copy at: databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…ntegration-market
Market Definition: Global Data Integration Market
Data integration is the combination of technical and business processes used to combine data of different technical and business processes from disparate sources into meaningful and valuable information and thus helps in delivering trusted data. The rise in the adoption of cloud computing, increase in the presence of the service based enterprises, need of reliable solution for the data management are some of the factors that are fuelling the growth of this market.
The data integration also helps in safeguarding the data and secures the data replication.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
· Rise in adoption of cloud computing
· Increase in presence of service based enterprises
· Secure data replication
· Reliable solution for data management
Market Segmentation: Global Data Integration Market
- Global Data Integration Market is segmented on the basis of component into tools and services.
- By business application, the global data integration market is segmented into marketing, sales, operations, finance, and HR (human resource).
- On the basis of deployment model, the global data integration market is segmented into on-premise and hosted.
- By end user, the global data integration market is segmented into BSFI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), government, e-commerce, healthcare, utilities and retail.
- On the basis of geography, global data integration market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
To know more about Global Data Integration Market Speak to our Analyst @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…ntegration-market
Company Share Analysis: Global Data Integration Market
The report for data integration market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others.
The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Major Market Competitors: Global Data Integration Market
Some of the major players of the global data integration market
- IBM Corp,
- SAP SE,
- Talend, Microsoft,
- Denodo Technologies,
- Adeptia, Inc.,
- Actian Corporation,
- Symantec Corporation,
- Intel Corporation,
Access Full Summary @ - databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…tegration-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!