Static Random Access Memory Market Spurred With The Increasing Demand For Faster Cache Memory & Predicted To Continue Rapid Growth Till 2021.
According to the market research report “Static Random Access Memory Market: By Product Type (Asynchronous SRAM, PSRAM, nVSRAM, & Others) By Flip-Flop Type (Binary SRAM, & Ternary SRAM) By Transistor Type, By Feature, By End-Use Industry & Geography-Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will register high growth by the end of the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15448/stati…emory-market.html
Static random access memory (SRAM) is a type of memory that stores bits in cells consisting of a capacitor and a transistor. SRAM provides faster access to data, hence used in the applications where high efficiency and performance is needed.
Hence it is more expensive than DRAM memory. SRAM memory is used for a computer’s cache memory and as part of the random access memory digital-to-analog converter on a video card.
Unlike Dynamic RAM, SRAM does not have to be periodically refreshed. Growing demand for SRAM from end-users drives significant growth for the Static Random Access Memory Market.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Static Random Access Memory Market
The rising demand for faster cache memories results in the rise in demand for static random access memory, that drives great demand and growth for the SRAM Market. In addition, higher adoption of Static RAM in mobile phones creates wide range of growth opportunities for the Static Random Access Memory Market.
The use of static random access memory than dynamic random access memory across various applications is expected to drive significant growth for the market.
Make an Inquiry @ www.industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15448
However, larger cell size, higher cost of designing, lower stability in harsh condition are the key challenges that are expected to restraint the growth of the Static Random Access Memory Market. The market is expected to meet the demand of the consumers with increasing the production and planning to make the cost reliable.
North America is dominating the Static Random Access Memory Market, due to technological developments in communications segment. Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth by the end of the forecast period, due to presence of a large number of telecom OEMs in this region, followed by Europe.
Rest of the World is anticipated to register positive growth during the forecast period.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Static Random Access Memory Market
The Static Random Access Memory Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Product Type: Asynchronous SRAM, Pseudo SRAM (PSRAM), Non Volatile SRAM (nVSRAM) and Others.
- Features: Zero Bus Turnaround (ZBT) SRAM, Syncburst SRAM, Double Data Rate (DDR) SRAM and Quad Data Rate SRAM.
- Flip-Flop Type: Binary SRAM and Ternary SRAM.
- Transistor Type: Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) and Metal–Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
- End User: Communication, Computer /IT Sector, Consumer Electronics, Automotive & Transport and Others.
- Region: Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Static Random Access Memory Market are as follows:
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Powerchip Technology Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Semiconductor
Request For Table Of Content @ www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15448
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!