Internet of Robotic Things are smart robots that are integrated through Internet for performing professional processes or personal activities such as manufacturing process and monitoring of elderly activities.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Internet of Robotic Things market is accounted for $4.37 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $28.03 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 30.4%. Factors such as increasing e-commerce platforms, rising demand for robots from education sector are some of the key factors fueling the market growth.
However, interoperability and data security problems, expensive research and development costs are hindering the market.
They are intelligent devices that assist in monitoring events and controlling objects in the physical world by gathering sensor data from a variety of sources to determine course of action.
Access sample report at marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/571555
Device management platform segment commanded the largest market share due to growing surge for access and control. North America is expected to be largest market due to proliferation of smart robotics application and increasing demand for elderly assistance.
However, Asia Pacific will grow during the forecast period due to insistence for connected robotics in e-commerce sector.Some of the key players in global Internet of Robotic Things market include Intel Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, ABB Ltd., Google, Inc, Omron Adept Technologies, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Kuka AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Amazon.Com, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Irobot Corporation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Aethon Inc, Fanuc Corporation and Honda Motors Co., Ltd.
Access report at marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/571555
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable. Market Reports Center currently has more than 1,20,000 plus titles and 30+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals ...
For more information: