"ICT Investment Trends in Malaysia", presents the findings from a survey of 48 Malaysian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Malaysian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Advertising -
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, IoT, cloud computing, and security services. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Malaysia.
Through GlobalData’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Malaysia.
Malaysia’s economic scenario is improving in 2017 in comparison to 2016 with foreign fund inflows increasing the liquidity of the country’s financial system.
- Advertising -
Request to Sample for this Report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464659 .
Additionally, domestic direct investment (DDI) and foreign direct investment (FDI) in the areas of digital animation and intellectual property works is witnessing a rise, with the government taking the initiative to set up new digital hubs in the country.
Furthermore, security & privacy services has been allocated the highest proportion of the total IT services budget, while network services received the largest proportion of the total telecommunications budget among Malaysian enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Malaysian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Malaysian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, IoT, cloud computing, and content management
- Factors that are influencing Malaysian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Malaysian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Malaysian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Malaysian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Malaysian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Malaysian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Enquire This Report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry…ore-buying/464659 .
ICT Investment Market Trends in Malaysia Key Players:
- Amazon Web Services
- The digital transformation projects undergoing in the Malaysian public sector is creating a demand for IT services and enterprise applications.
- The survey further depicts that the penetration rate of software as a service (SaaS) solution is the highest among Malaysian enterprises.
- With the launch of various pilot programs planned to test smart city applications in order to build a cashless society, opportunities for IoT-enabled solutions providers and near field communications (NFC) solutions vendors are expected to rise.
Reasons to access
- Understand how the Malaysian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Malaysian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Malaysian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, IoT, cloud computing, and security services)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Malaysian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Malaysian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: