The global digital twin market has witnessed a substantial growth in recent years. The increase in the adoption rate of internet of things devices and cloud platforms as well as increased focus towards improving the business performance in terms of cost-effectiveness, process optimization as well as time to market are the key factors fuelling the growth of the digital twin market.
In addition, the new technological advancements in the area virtual and augmented reality will further help the market to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
The electronics and electrical/machine manufacturing industry is estimated to hold the largest share in digital twin market in 2016.
The key factors propelling the growth of the electronics and electrical/machine manufacturing industry include the increasing digitization for designing and manufacturing process of electrical and electronic equipment’s as well as in after-sales services.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period in the global digital twin market. The major factors propelling the growth of the market in the region is the increased adoption rate of digital twins which typically drive the business impact of Internet of Things. The emerging economies such as India, China are focussing towards increasing the implementation of Internet of things in the region. Also, the other factors such as industrialization and high disposable income of people are the key factors which are fuelling the growth of digital twin market in the region.
This research report on global digital twin market provides in-depth analysis of the global digital twin market based on end-user, application and major geographies for the period from 2016 to 2021. The report highlights the major market drivers pushing the growth and challenges faced by market participants. The research report provides market size and forecast for digital twin market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape and the major player and their market share in 2016. The competitive landscape section of the report also captures and highlights the recent development in the market.
The report also profiles the major companies active in this field, including IBM Corporation, Siemens AG, General Electric, PTC Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Dassault Systems, SAP SE, ANSYS Inc., Oracle Corporation
Key questions this research would answer: 1- Is the digital twin market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? 2- What are the key drivers and restraints in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and restraints in the future? 3- What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns? What are the regional hotspots for growth in the digital twin market?
The global digital twin market is segmented on the basis of end-user, application and geography:
Global Digital Twin Market by End-User • Aerospace and Defense • Automotive & Transportation • Home and Commercial • Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing • Healthcare • Energy and Utilities • Retail & Consumer Goods • Others
Global Digital Twin Market by Application • Product Design and Development • Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring • Predictive Maintenance • Dynamic Optimization
Global Digital Twin Market by Region • North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • RoW
Global Digital Twin Market Competitive Landscape • Major Players and their Market Share Analysis • New product launches • Mergers and acquisitions • Collaborations, partnerships, agreements and joint ventures
2. Introduction 2.1. Study Objectives 2.2. Scope of the study 2.2.1. Market Covered 2.2.2. Geographical Coverage 2.2.3. Forecast Data 2.3. Research Methodology
3. Digital Twin Market Overview 3.1. Introduction 3.2. Market Segmentation 3.3. Value Chain Analysis 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints/Inhibitors 3.6. Market Attractiveness and Technology Trend
4. Global Digital Twin Market Revenue Forecast till 2021
5. Digital Twin Market by End-User 5.1. Aerospace and Defense 5.2. Automotive & Transportation 5.3. Home & Commercial 5.4. Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing 5.5. Healthcare 5.6. Energy and Utilities 5.7. Retail & Consumer Goods 5.8. Others
6. Digital Twin Market by Application 6.1. Product Design and Development 6.2. Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring 6.3. Predictive Maintenance 6.4. Dynamic Optimization
7. Digital Twin Market by Region Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1. North America – Digital Twin Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1.1. Digital Twin Market by End-User 188.8.131.52. Aerospace and Defense 184.108.40.206. Automotive & Transportation 220.127.116.11. Home and Commercial 18.104.22.168. Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing 22.214.171.124. Healthcare 126.96.36.199. Energy and Utilities 188.8.131.52. Retail & Consumer Goods 184.108.40.206. Others 7.1.2. Digital Twin Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Product Design and Development 18.104.22.168. Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring 22.214.171.124. Predictive Maintenance 126.96.36.199. Dynamic Optimization 7.2. Europe – Digital Twin Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.2.1. Digital Twin Market by End-User 188.8.131.52. Aerospace and Defense 184.108.40.206. Automotive & Transportation 220.127.116.11. Home and Commercial 18.104.22.168. Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing 22.214.171.124. Healthcare 126.96.36.199. Energy and Utilities 188.8.131.52. Retail & Consumer Goods 184.108.40.206. Others 7.2.2. Digital Twin Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Product Design and Development 18.104.22.168. Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring 22.214.171.124. Predictive Maintenance 126.96.36.199. Dynamic Optimization 7.3. Asia-Pacific – Digital Twin Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.3.1. Digital Twin Market by End-User 188.8.131.52. Aerospace and Defense 184.108.40.206. Automotive & Transportation 220.127.116.11. Home and Commercial 18.104.22.168. Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing 22.214.171.124. Healthcare 126.96.36.199. Energy and Utilities 188.8.131.52. Retail & Consumer Goods 184.108.40.206. Others 7.3.2. Digital Twin Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Product Design and Development 18.104.22.168. Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring 22.214.171.124. Predictive Maintenance 126.96.36.199. Dynamic Optimization 7.4. Rest of the World – Digital Twin Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.4.1. Digital Twin Market by End-User 188.8.131.52. Aerospace and Defense 184.108.40.206. Automotive & Transportation 220.127.116.11. Home and Commercial 18.104.22.168. Electronics and Electrical/Machine Manufacturing 22.214.171.124. Healthcare 126.96.36.199. Energy and Utilities 188.8.131.52. Retail & Consumer Goods 184.108.40.206. Others 7.4.2. Digital Twin Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Product Design and Development 18.104.22.168. Machine & Equipment Health Monitoring 22.214.171.124. Predictive Maintenance 126.96.36.199. Dynamic Optimization 7.5. Countries with high growth opportunity in Digital Twin Market will also be covered
8. Competitive Landscape 8.1. Industry Attractiveness 8.1.1. Porter 5 Analysis 8.2. Major players and their key strategies
9. Company Profiles 9.1. IBM Corporation 9.1.1. Company Overview 9.1.2. Financials 9.1.3. Recent Developments 9.2. Siemens AG 9.2.1. Company Overview 9.2.2. Financials 9.2.3. Recent Developments 9.3. General Electric 9.3.1. Company Overview 9.3.2. Financials 9.3.3. Recent Developments 9.4. PTC Inc. 9.4.1. Company Overview 9.4.2. Financials 9.4.3. Recent Developments 9.5. Microsoft Corporation 9.5.1. Company Overview 9.5.2. Financials 9.5.3. Recent Developments 9.6. Robert Bosch GmbH 9.6.1. Company Overview 9.6.2. Financials 9.6.3. Recent Developments 9.7. Dassault Systems 9.7.1. Company Overview 9.7.2. Financials 9.7.3. Recent Developments 9.8. SAP SE 9.8.1. Company Overview 9.8.2. Financials 9.8.3. Recent Developments 9.9. ANSYS Inc. 9.9.1. Company Overview 9.9.2. Financials 9.9.3. Recent Developments 9.10. Oracle Corporation 9.10.1. Company Overview 9.10.2. Financials 9.10.3. Recent Developments
GMI Research Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: GMI Research is a market research and consulting firm which provides research-based solutions to business executives and investment professionals so that they can make right business & investment decisions faster based on real facts. We help business leaders through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business achieve success by beating the competition.
GMI Research's leadership team with extensive experience in research and consulting together with our research and domain expert ...
MarketsandMarkets™ www.marketsandmarkets.comCategory: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...