The global Data Governance market is attain to reach a market size of $2.1billion by 2022
According to a new report Global Data Governance Market (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the global Data Governance market is expected to attain a market size of $2.1billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period.
For the effective implementation of data governance, processes are defined concerning how the data is to be stored, archived, backed up, and protected from mishaps, theft, or attack. Standard procedures are developed defining the data usage of authorized personnel.
Finally, a set of controls and audit procedures put in place which ensures ongoing compliance with government regulations.
The Solution market dominated the Global Data Governance Market by Component in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022, and is expected to witness a CAGR of 17.1% during (2016 – 2022).
The Sales & Marketing Optimization market dominated the Global Data Governance Market by Application in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; growing at a CAGR of 16.2 % during the forecast period. The Incident Adjustment Management market is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.5% during (2016 – 2022).
The Operations & IT market dominated the Global Data Governance Market by Function in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; growing at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. The Legal market is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.4% during (2016 – 2022).
The North America market dominated the Global Data Governance Market by Region in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 17.1% during (2016 – 2022).
Additionally, The Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.2% during (2016 – 2022).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key influencing factors of the global Data Governance have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Informatica Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc, TIBCO Software Inc., Collibra, Inc and Talend, Inc.
Full report :- kbvresearch.com/global-data-governance-market/
Global Data Governance Market Segmentation
- Consulting & Training
- Support & Maintenance
- Sales & Marketing Optimization
- Risk Management
- Incident Adjustment Management
- Product & Process Management
- Operations & IT
By Deployment Mode
- On Premise
- Aerospace & Defense
- Telecom & IT
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- North America Data Governance Market
- US. Data Governance Market
- Canada Data Governance Market
- Mexico Data Governance Market
- Rest of North America Data Governance Market
- Europe Data Governance Market
- Germany Data Governance Market
- UK. Data Governance Market
- France Data Governance Market
- Russia Data Governance Market
- Spain Data Governance Market
- Italy Data Governance Market
- Rest of Europe Data Governance Market
- Asia-Pacific Data Governance Market
- China Data Governance Market
- Japan Data Governance Market
- India Data Governance Market
- South Korea Data Governance Market
- Singapore Data Governance Market
- Malaysia Data Governance Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Data Governance Market
- LAMEA Data Governance Market
- Brazil Data Governance Market
- Argentina Data Governance Market
- UAE Data Governance Market
- Saudi Arabia Data Governance Market
- South Africa Data Governance Market
- Nigeria Data Governance Market
- Rest of LAMEA Data Governance Market
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Informatica Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Collibra, Inc
- Talend, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Data Governance Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!