Enterprise Media Gateways Market 2018 Described The global enterprise media gateway market was valued at 2062.10 M USD in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.12% from 2016 to 2022, reaching a value of 2338.12 M USD in 2022
This report studies the Enterprise Media Gateways Market. Enterprise media gateways are translation devices or services used to convert the digital media flow between telecom networks such as signaling system 7 (SS7) and public switched telephone network (PSTN).
Multimedia communications are enabled by media gateways over various transport protocols such as Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Internet Protocol (IP) across next-generation networks. As the media gateway is used for different types of networks, one of its major functions is conversion between different coding and transmission techniques.
Media gateways are used for the conversion of voice and multimedia data in various enterprise applications. Enterprises use media gateways to extend the life of applications such as legacy time-division multiplexing (TDM) and private branch exchange (PBX) to introduce IP-based technologies.
Media gateways help preserve existing line equipment in the enterprise.
Request For Sample Report at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Enterprise Media Gateways in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Small-sized Enterprise
- Medium-sized Enterprise
- Large-sized Enterprise
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Telecom and IT
- Government Sector
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking and Insurance
- Other Applications
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Ribbon Communications
- Matrix Comsec
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- AudioCodes Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation
- Dialogic Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- ADTRAN, Inc.
- Sangoma Technologies Corporation
Available on Report www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1328675 .
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Enterprise Media Gateways market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Enterprise Media Gateways Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Enterprise Media Gateways, with sales, revenue, and price of Enterprise Media Gateways, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Enterprise Media Gateways, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, Enterprise Media Gateways market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Enterprise Media Gateways sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source