Enterprise Media Gateways Market 2018 Described The global enterprise media gateway market was valued at 2062.10 M USD in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.12% from 2016 to 2022, reaching a value of 2338.12 M USD in 2022
- Advertising -
This report studies the Enterprise Media Gateways Market. Enterprise media gateways are translation devices or services used to convert the digital media flow between telecom networks such as signaling system 7 (SS7) and public switched telephone network (PSTN).
Multimedia communications are enabled by media gateways over various transport protocols such as Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Internet Protocol (IP) across next-generation networks. As the media gateway is used for different types of networks, one of its major functions is conversion between different coding and transmission techniques.
- Advertising -
Media gateways are used for the conversion of voice and multimedia data in various enterprise applications. Enterprises use media gateways to extend the life of applications such as legacy time-division multiplexing (TDM) and private branch exchange (PBX) to introduce IP-based technologies.
Media gateways help preserve existing line equipment in the enterprise.
Request For Sample Report at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Enterprise Media Gateways in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Small-sized Enterprise
- Medium-sized Enterprise
- Large-sized Enterprise
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Telecom and IT
- Government Sector
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking and Insurance
- Other Applications
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Ribbon Communications
- Matrix Comsec
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- AudioCodes Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation
- Dialogic Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- ADTRAN, Inc.
- Sangoma Technologies Corporation
Available on Report www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1328675 .
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Enterprise Media Gateways market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Enterprise Media Gateways Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Enterprise Media Gateways, with sales, revenue, and price of Enterprise Media Gateways, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Enterprise Media Gateways, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, Enterprise Media Gateways market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Enterprise Media Gateways sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source