This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Asia-Pacific Cyber Security Market.
The Asia-Pacific Cyber Security Market Was Valued At USD 21.538 Billion In 2017, And Is Expected To Reach A Value Of USD 38.448 Billion By 2023 At A CAGR Of 10.14%, Over The Forecast Period (2018 - 2023). Cyber Security has evolved to be an integral part of any organization, as it is crucial in not just protecting the systems, network and data, but also protecting software and servers, eliminating the disruption or misdirection of services.
Companies in Asia-Pacific have been found to be 80% more likely to be targeted by hackers as compared to other regions, owing to ineffective cyber laws and lack of cybersecurity awareness. The growing speed and scope of digital transformation in the region, coupled with the advent of IoT, is leading to existing network infrastructure growing vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
Cybersecurity has shown impressive growth in the region, with internet, social media, and mobile users, witnessing a robust growth. The increasing severity of these attacks and stringent government regulations are anticipated to further propel the growth of the cybersecurity market in Asia-Pacific.
Access Sample Report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2081220
Increasing Incidences of Cyber Crimes is Driving the Growth of the Market
With cyber-attacks on the rise, the number of successful breaches have been observed to increase rapidly. Cyber-dependent crimes can be committed by using computer networks or other forms of information communication technology (ICT).
These include the creation and spread of malware for financial gain and hacking to steal sensitive personal or industry data. Ransomware attacks have also increased in frequency and complexity, and now include threats to publish victim data online, as well as the permanent encryption of valuable data.
APAC is noted to be an ideal region for cybercrimes, owing to the rising digital connectivity, growing cross-border data interactions, weak regulations and low cybersecurity awareness. On an average, APAC lost around USD 81 billion to cyberattacks in 2016.
Further, mobile fraud is driving these costs upward, since the cost of online fraud is higher on mobile platforms than through conventional forms of payment.
Network Security is Dominating the Market
Network security protects the organizations’ IT infrastructure from different types of cyber threats, such as viruses, zero-day attacks, worms, and Trojan horse attacks, hacker attacks, denial-of-service attacks, spyware, and adware, among others. The rise in the number of cyber-attacks in Asia-Pacific has spurred the demand for network security solutions.
Asia-Pacific encountered the highest number of cyber-attacks in 2016, as compared to the rest of the world. The region also led the world in ransomware threats during the first half of 2017, accounting for about 35% of all ransomware attacks being detected globally.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/as…ecasts-2018-2023
Key Market Players: NEC CORPORATION, CISCO SYSTEMS INC., DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC., KASPERSKY LABS, IBM CORPORATION, CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, PALO ALTO NETWORKS INC., SYMANTEC CORPORATION, TREND MICRO INC., FORTINET, FIREEYE INC., PROOFPOINT INC., IMPERVA, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD, AVAST SOFTWARE
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - Cisco and INTERPOL announced an agreement to share threat intelligence as the first step in jointly fighting cybercrime. Through this alliance, the two organizations are expected to develop a coordinated and focused approach to data sharing.
- July 2017 - IBM announced the launch of two new security testing practice areas focused on automotive security, and the Internet of Things (IoT). The new services will be delivered via an elite team of IBM X-Force Red researchers focused on testing backend processes, apps, and physical hardware used to control access and management of smart systems.
- March 2017 - NEC Corporation provided government agencies in Malaysia with hands-on cyber defense training. NEC Corporation, Malaysia, was aimed at enhancing the abilities of system administrators in government agencies to effectively handle the increasing threat of cyber-attacks.
- February 2017 - Secure Works, a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, and Carbon Black, have teamed up to bring managed, next-generation antivirus (NGAV) protection to clients to block sophisticated security threats.
- February 2017 - Palo Alto Networks acquired LightCyber, a privately-held cybersecurity company that has developed award-winning, highly automated, and accurate behavioral analytics technology. Under the terms of the agreement, Palo Alto Networks has acquired LightCyber for USD 105 million in cash.
Access Report@ orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2081220
This report helps
- Analyze how the growing number of cyber-attacks will affect the APAC market scenario
- Analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The type of security that is expected to dominate the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
Table of Content:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness- Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.3 Factors Driving the Market
4.4 Factors Restraining the Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis Of Major Security Breaches in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Technology Trends
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) Cybersecurity Market Segmentation
7.1 By Type of Security
7.1.1 Network Security
7.1.2 Cloud Security
7.1.3 Application Security
7.1.4 End-Point Security
7.1.5 Wireless Network Security
7.2 By Solution
7.2.1 Threat Intelligence & Response
7.2.2 Identity and Access Management
7.2.3 Data Loss Prevention, Continued…
- Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
8.1 NEC Corporation
8.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
8.3 Dell Technologies Inc.
8.4 Kaspersky Labs
8.5 IBM Corporation
8.6 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
8.7 Palo Alto Networks Inc., Continued…
- Investment Analysis
- Future of Cybersecurity Market in Asia-Pacific
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...