The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including, IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by large enterprises.
- Advertising -
Through Globaldata's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to large enterprises.
Large enterprises are optimistic about the growing prospects of ICT, which is reflected in their investment strategies, with a majority of respondents willing to increase their investments in various technology domains.
- Advertising -
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions large enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Large enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and security products
- Factors that are influencing large enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How large enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Large enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into large enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that large enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing large enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Access Sample Report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084810 .
- According to GlobalData’s survey, 64% of respondents are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, with enterprises investing in next generation artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies.
- The survey finds that large enterprises are planning to allocate an equal proportion (34%) of their cloud computing budget to software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in 2017.
- The survey finds that 64% of large enterprises are outsourcing their infrastructure function, while 31% of respondents are planning to keep their management function in-house.
This report helps readers to
- Understand how the large enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by large enterprises in specific geographies and verticals to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of large enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories IoT, cloud computing, enterprise applications, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing large enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that large enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Access Complete Report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ic…g-ict-investments .
Some Points of TOC:
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: