The Industrial Wireless Sensor Network (IWSN) is the network of distributed sensing platform with wireless communication. IWSN is positioned in remote areas, and uses wireless technology to measure or transmit signals to a control room. Furthermore, the system can be controlled, troubleshot, and monitored remotely. It is majorly used for process & control monitoring and data processing.
Surge in popularity of industrial wireless sensor technology among various industry verticals such as oil & gas, automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and others drives the growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in need to improve process efficiencies boosts the demand for IWSN.
Moreover, advantages offered by this technology such as high performance and its easy deployment fuel the market growth. However, rise in data security and privacy concerns is the key factor that hinders the growth of the market.
On the contrary, increase in industrialization in the emerging market such as China, India, and Brazil, owing to growing urbanization provides ample of growth opportunity for market expansion.
The industrial wireless sensor market is segmented on the basis of sensor, technology, industry vertical, and geography. Based on sensor, the market is categorized into pressure sensor, temperature sensor, level sensor, flow sensor, biosensor, and others.
By technology, it is classified into Zigbee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and others. Depending on industry vertical, it is fragmented into oil & gas, automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and others.
Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments are included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include ABB Ltd., STMicroelectronics, Honeywell International Inc., Texas Instruments, Inc., Siemens AG, Endress+Hauser AG, Linear Technology Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Schneider Electric, and Emersion Electric.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global industrial wireless sensor network market with current trends and future estimations to illustrate the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Pressure Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Level Sensor
- Floe Sensor
By Industry Vertical
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- ABB Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Endress+Hauser AG
- Linear Technology Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Schneider Electric
- Emersion Electric
Table Of Content
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Executive summary
- Chapter 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- Chapter 4: INDUSTRIAL WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK MARKet BY SENSOR
- Chapter 5: INDUSTRIAL WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK MARKet BY Technology
- Chapter 6: INDUSTRIAL WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK MARKt BY industry verticals
- Chapter 7: INDUSTRIAL WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK MARKEt, BY REGION
- Chapter 8: COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...