Increasing Demand For Internet Of Things And Penetration Of Internet Enabled Gadgets and Growing Investments In Smart City Projects Globally are expected to generate demand for Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market Till 2023.
The global outdoor Wi-Fi market was valued at USD 28.51 billion in 2017, and it is projected to reach a value of USD 63.25 billion by the end of 2023, at a CAGR of 14.20% over the forecast period, 2018-2023. Several wireless applications have been envisaged with wireless internet technology, which can be used for the provision of mobile and wireless applications and services.
Further, the popularity of these services is growing rapidly, along with technologies such as Internet of Things and social networking, therefore, boosting the market. The public and private Wi-Fi ecosystems have clearly expanded over the last few years.
The major players, such as Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent and others are investing in Next Generation Hotspot initiatives and their services. Moreover, the increasing investments in smart city projects, globally, are expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Browse details of 108 pages research report developed on Global Outdoor Wi-Fi Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…er-indust/9092494
Increased in Demand for Internet of Things and Penetration of Internet-Enabled Smart Gadgets
The deployment of smart infrastructure systems, based on IoT techniques, helps companies establish and maintain work efficiency and continuous workflow, which is further boosting the market growth. Global manufacturers are expected to invest about USD 70 billion in 2017, as such developments further necessitate the need for outdoor Wi-Fi systems.
Fashion and luxury smart watches are expected grow, which are expected to constitute about 25% of smart wearables are among the most commonly used platform through which outdoor Wi-Fi networks are set to be accessed by consumers. Upcoming smart wearables, such as the smart jackets by Google and Levi, are expected to follow suit.
Adidas and Under Armor have also collaborated for the launch of smart shoes, many other revolutionary products are being deployed, which depend on outdoor Wi-Fi services for functionality, which fuels the growth of outdoor Wi-Fi systems.
Education Sector is expected to Revolutionize Teaching Methods to Drive Growth for this Market
The trend of internet penetration in the education institutions has proliferated, globally. However, in developing countries many schools and colleges are still using wired technology, as opposed to the emerging Wi-Fi infrastructure.
41% of the total college going students are estimated to own 3 or more connected devices, which further emphasizes the need for outdoor Wi-Fi in educational institutions. It has also been identified that about 33% of the schools provide 500 mbps of internet and have estimated an increase in the bandwidth, owing to the growth of mobile devices.
Integrating technology and devices to provide a better learning experience is a trend, which is expected to transform the learning culture across the developing economies. Leveraging the ease of access to internet to facilitate e-learning in the remote and rural areas is further encouraging government initiatives to install outdoor Wi-Fi systems to enhance the existing and conventional architecture in schools and other educational institutions.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the Report @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/9092494
North America is expected to Have One of the Highest Market Share for AI Medicine.
The outdoor Wi-Fi in this region, under the transportation sector, is gaining recognition with a number of service hubs looking to monetize their Wi-Fi networks by using vehicle as an outdoor Wi-Fi relay point to deliver location-based services. North America has a large number of educational institutions looking to make their data available more easily and accessible, through a single Wi-Fi network.
About 48 states and the District of Columbia have been supporting online learning opportunities owing to, which the outdoor Wi-Fi market is expected to increase.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Netgear has released new Orbi satellite, which is primarily for outdoor Wi-Fi systems the total coverage accounts for about 2,500 sq. meters which supports mesh networks. The new configuration allows for use over an additional distance, while providing a seamless high-performance Wi-Fi coverage, which certainly set the standards for new Wi-Fi systems in the market.
- January 2018: 130 new Xfinity outdoor hotspots have been added in Bloomington by Comcast. This helps in the expansion of outdoor Wi-Fi services provided in Indiana. With the total number of hotspots reaching beyond 1,000 across the state, consumers have been observed to visit public locations with access to internet. The positive outlook of installing systems is set to kick start a similar trend across the country.
Major Players: AEROHIVE NETWORKS, AIRSPAN NETWORKS, ALCATEL-LUCENT, ALVARION TECHNOLOGIES, AVAYA INC., CISCO SYSTEMS, FORTINET, HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY, HUAWEI, JUNIPER NETWORKS, MOTOROLA, NETGEAR, NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORKS, UBIQUITI NETWORKS INC., AND ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES
Inquire report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/9092494
Reasons to Accessthis Report
- Examining the effects of adoption of outdoor Wi-Fi market scenario.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The deployment type and application that are expected to dominate the market have been predicted and analyzed in detail.
- Regions are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period have been predicted and analyzed in detail.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Access Report @ www.researchcosmos.com/customization/9092494
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!