The global market for educational hardware and software increased from $50.5 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach nearly $110.9 billion in 2022 from $57.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% for 2017-2022.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…ortunit/396808868
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of educational hardware and software used in the academic sector. The market is broken down by major types of educational hardware and software as well as region.
Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each educational hardware and software segment and regional market, with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional educational hardware and software market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global educational hardware and software market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global educational hardware and software market.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/396808868
- An overview of the global markets for educational equipment and software
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of software solutions, including learning management systems (LMS), learning content management systems (LCMS), adaptive learning platforms, and assessment systems
- Breakdowns of educational market into categories, including hardware, software, and content
- A look at emerging growth areas, such as smart education, along with market drivers and challenges
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/396808868
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: