Global Tokenization Market, By Geography; Component (Solution, Services); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Application Area (Payment Security, User Authentication, Compliance Management); Deployment Model (On-premises , Cloud) Vertical (Government and Defense, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, IT &Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Education) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Tokenization is the popular option of data security. It deals with the replacement of sensitive data with unique identification system which has all the essential information about the data without including its security.
Data of aviation, military and financial institution have higher chances of being hacked. With advancement in tokenization technology there is greater possibility of converting sensitive data into non- sensitive data and then reverting back with non-sensitive data to sensitive data.
Rise in credit/Debit card fraudulent activities act as the major driver in the growth of tokenization market. On the other side, lack of knowledge about security tokens among end-users may hinder the market.
The Global Tokenization Market accounted for USD 1.12 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 26.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2GOPeqe
Major market Drivers And Restraint:
- Rise in credit/debit card fraudulent activities
- Increasing need for PCI-DSS
- Rise in the need for payment security for digital ecommerce
- Lack of knowledge about security tokens among end-users
- Addressing the vulnerabilities from EMV standards
- The global databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ampaign=28feb2018 market is segmented on the basis of component into solution, services. The services segment is further segmented into professional services, consulting services, integration services, training & education services, support & maintenance services, and managed services.
- On the basis of organization size, the global tokenization market is segmented into large enterprises, and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of application area, the global tokenization market is segmented into payment security, user authentication, and compliance management.
- On the basis of deployment model, the global tokenization market is segmented into on-premises, and cloud.
- On the basis of vertical, the global tokenization market is segmented into government and defense, banking, financial services & insurance, IT &telecom, healthcare, retail, education, and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global tokenization market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2Cr79oy
Company Share Analysis:
The report for global tokenization market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others.
The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
- 3Delta Systems, Inc.,
- Cardconnect Corporation,
- First Data Corporation,
- Fiserv, Inc.,
- Gemalto N.V.,
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise,
- IBM Corporation,
- Liaison Technologies, Inc.,
- Oracle Corporation,
- Protegrity, Inc.,
- Symantec Corporation,
- Thales E-Security, Inc.,
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2BVb4ck
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...