The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
Completely integrated EHR (or electronic health record) BI as well as billing solution that helps facilities to improve their resident care, manage different levels and maintain compliance with single software solution. The software is used for CCRCs, nursing homes.
Popular features of long -term care software includes centralized database, user friendly graphic user interface (or GUI). The software can not only handle errors or failures effectively but also acts as online sensitive assistance and information base for end users.
Several factors including but not limiting to demographic trends, limited healthcare specialists and different initiatives taken by government bodies worldwide to reduce the medical cost have contributed to the growth of the market.
However, opposition by LTC providers to embrace software and high cost involved in the maintenance are obstructing the development of the market. On the other hand, North American region is likely to create greater opportunities.
The long-term care software market is segmented based on geography such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge.
Other business strategies favored by the companies include joint ventures and collaborations. Key market players active in the long-term care software market includes AOD Software, HealthMEDX LLC, MatrixCare, Optimus EMR, Omnicell, Inc., PointClickCare, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation and SigmaCare.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
WORLD LONG-TERM CARE SOFTWARE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS World Long-term Care Software Market Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- AOD Software
- HealthMEDX LLC
- Optimus EMR
- Omnicell, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...