Key container monitoring market vendors are CA Technologies (US), App Dynamics (US), Splunk (US), Dynatrace (US), Datadog (US), BMC Software (US), Sysdig (US), SignalFx (US), Wavefront (US), and CoScale (Belgium). The research covers the container monitoring market by segments, such as components, operatin systems, deployment modes, organization sizes, and verticals in North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America.
Download Brochure of Container Monitoring Market spread across 119 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 70 Tables and 35 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1385367 .
Container monitoring market is expected to grow from USD 169.6 million in 2017 to USD 706.2 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.0% during the forecast period. The market is driven by various factors, like growing DevOps ; and container monitoring’s benefits of operational simplicity, platform independency, resource optimization, and smooth scalability.
Key Target Audience
- Container monitoring vendors
- Developers and IT operators
- System integrators
- Research organizations
- Consulting companies
- Government agencies
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the container monitoring market began with the capturing of data on the revenues of the key vendors through secondary sources, such as annual reports; press releases; associations including Cloud Computing Association, Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), and Open Containers Initiative; databases such as Factiva, D&B Hoovers, and BusinessWeek; company websites; and news articles.
Click Here for More Information Container Monitoring Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1385367 .
The research covers the container monitoring market by segments, such as components, operatin systems, deployment modes, organization sizes, and verticals in North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America. Additionally, it includes the factors that are driving the container monitoring market along with the growth opportunities in this market.
It also includes the restraining factors and challenges in the growth of the container monitoring market.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C-Level – 48%, D-Level – 37%, and Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 22%, Europe – 45%, APAC – 26%, and RoW –7%
Among the deployment modes, the cloud segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in 2017. The cloud solutions are comparatively cheaper than the on-premises deployment mode.
Hence, enterprises with budget constraints tend to choose the cloud deployment mode. The cloud deployment model offers various benefits to enterprises, such as scalability, reliability, and flexibility.
Click Now for Copy of this Study “Container Monitoring Market by Component (Solution and Services), Operating System, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Vertical (Telecom and IT, BFSI, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Travel and Hospitality), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1385367 .
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the container monitoring market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report helps stakeholders to understand the competitors better and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, business expansions, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.