The memory chip market is worth $122bn in 2017, according to this research. DRAM chips comprise 60% of this market and NAND flash chips 40%, by value.
- Advertising -
The market still operates on the lagged perception that the memory sector is subject to gut-wrenching cycles of over and undersupply.
In reality, the supply side has seen consolidation, with the number of key players halving in the last decade, reducing competition to an oligopoly scenario.
- Advertising -
At the same time, on the demand side, new and powerful technology cycles - such as Big Data, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, cloud computing, edge computing, blockchain and the Internet of Things - are boosting the importance - and price - of memory chips.
Access sample report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2097370
In this report we look into market potential of memory chips, also identifying winners and losers.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/me…thematic-research
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen.
Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme.
It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2097370
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: