Major vendors offering network engineering services across the globe include Accenture (Ireland), Ericsson (Sweden), IBM (US), Huawei (China), Juniper Networks (US), Dell (US), Cisco (US), Fujitsu (Japan), Aviat Networks (US), Tech Mahindra (India), and Mphasis (India). These vendors have adopted several organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as new product launches, partnerships and collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions, to expand their reach in the market.
Download Brochure of Network Engineering Services Market spread across 179 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 65 Tables and 53 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1403981 .
The network engineering services market is expected to grow from USD 34.35 Billion in 2017 to USD 54.69 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) are expected to drive the market.
ICT is driving the adoption of network infrastructure among various enterprises.
Key Target Audience
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Developers of machine vision-related applications
- Providers of machine vision-related components and solutions
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
- Universities and research organizations
- Government bodies
The adoption of network engineering services among large enterprises has become an essential strategy to sustain in the competitive market. Large enterprises prefer implementing network engineering solutions and services that can assist them in increasing their profits.
Moreover, large enterprises are expected to continue adopting network engineering services at a faster pace during the forecast period.
More Information on Network Engineering Services Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/i
North America has the first-mover advantage in the adoption of new technologies, including network, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud technologies. Therefore, companies are willingly investing in North America.
The major factors driving the network engineering services market in North America are stable economies, technology enhancements, and better infrastructures.
Key Target Audience
- Network Engineering Services providers
- Professional service providers
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- System integrators
- Resellers and distributors
- Investors and venture capitalists
The report includes the in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the network engineering services market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The research report segments the network engineering services market by service type, transmission mode, organization size, industry vertical, and region.
“Network Engineering Services Market by Service Type (Network Assessment, Network Design, and Network Deployment), Transmission Mode (Wired and Wireless), Vertical (BFSI, Telecom, IT, Healthcare), Organization Size, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1403981 .
The report on the global network engineering services market will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
- The report segments the network engineering services market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub segments. The market numbers are further split across various industry verticals and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report assists stakeholders in better understanding their competitors and gaining more insights to position their business better. There is a separate section on the competitive landscape, including the competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions. Besides this, there are the company profiles of 11 major vendors in this market. In this section, market insights have been provided that can put stakeholders ahead of their competitors.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.