The Application Hosting Market report offers majority of the latest and newest industry data that covers the overall market situation along with future Assessment.
- Advertising -
The application hosting market ecosystem includes several players, such as AWS (US), IBM (US), Rackspace (US), Google (US), Liquid Web (US), Microsoft (US), Sungard AS (US), DXC (US), Apprenda (US), and Navisite (US).
The application hosting market size is estimated to be valued at USD 40.81 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 72.50 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.2% during the forecast period. The major factors expected to drive the growth of the application hosting market include the availability of comprehensive hosting solutions with an array of complementing services over the core offering, and the software-centered competitive advantage approach.
However, regional IT developments posing an infrastructural challenge for implementing the hosting technology may limit the market growth in the coming years.
- Advertising -
Access Full Report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…le?rname=1405417
Objectives of the Study
- To define, determine, and forecast the global application hosting market by hosting type, service type, application type, organization size, vertical, and region from 2017 to 2022, and analyze the various macro and microeconomic factors that affect the market growth
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to the 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the market opportunities for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments in the market
- To profile key market players; provide a comparative analysis based on their business overview, regional presence, product offerings, business strategies, and key financials; and illustrate the competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships and collaborations, and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the market
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the application hosting market began with capturing data from the key vendor revenues and the market size of the individual segments through secondary sources, industry associations, and trade journals, such as the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA).
For any Inquiries @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ng?rname=1405417
The following key application hosting market vendors are profiled in the report:
- AWS (US)
- IBM (US)
- Rackspace (US)
- Google (US)
- Liquid Web (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Sungard AS (US)
- DXC (US)
- Apprenda (US)
- Navisite (US)
Scope of the Report
The application hosting market considers the market size of the hosting type, service type, application type, vertical, organization size, and region segments to arrive at the global market size of the market during the forecast period.
Ask for a copy of Application Hosting Market by Hosting Type (Managed, Cloud, & Colocation), Service Type (API Management, Database Administration, Backup & Recovery, Application Security), Application Type, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…nt?rname=1405417
By Hosting Type
- Cloud hosting
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Managed hosting
- Colocation hosting
By Service Type
- Application monitoring
- Application programming interface management
- Infrastructure services
- Database administration
- Backup and recovery
- Application security
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: