A data center cooling market provides HVAC control systems for the various electronic equipments in a data center, which work best in cold weather conditions.
The global HVAC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% by 2015 with sales of 144.3 million units. The data center cooling is a significant part of the HVAC market and it is expected to grow at a respectable rate.
Data centers services are being hired across industry verticals to manage all the important information pertaining to the business. It is estimated that air conditioning and temperature controls accounts for around 45% of the total power consumption cost of a data center.
Efficient cooling increases the operational efficiency of data centers, which is the key driving factor for the market.
However, for implementation of an efficient cooling system in a data center, uninterrupted power is required. Uninterrupted power supply is available only in the developed nations except for disruptions due to natural calamities.
Developing nations are not able to meet the basic power requirements. Therefore, this factor acts as a major restraint for the growth of data center cooling, especially in developing countries.
Another major challenge for the market is to work efficiently in extreme weather conditions. For example, the extreme snowfall in U.S.
this year has led to inefficiency in data center cooling. Companies have to take measures to overcome these challenges.
Some of the key players profiled in this report are American Power Conversion Corporation, Emerson Network Power, Coolcentric, Hitachi, IBM, Fujitsu, HP, Intel, Stulz and Rittal.
- This report is segmented on the basis of solutions, services and geographies and it provides market intelligence so that companies can understand the trends in each segment and make precise decisions regarding investments
- The report evaluates and ranks the drivers, restraints and opportunities of the market according to their impact on the current market situations and projected future trends
- Value chain analysis offers insights into the role of various stakeholders of the market
- Porter’s five forces analysis discusses the potency of buyers & suppliers and the threat of substitutes and new entrants
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments are included in the report for key players so that companies can understand the competitive landscape of the market
- Market estimations are calculated as per the prevailing market conditions and expected market trends for the period of 2013-2020 with 2012 as historic revenue
- Geographic analysis provides insights for companies to develop strategies according to trends in specific regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS ANALYZED
GLOBAL MARKET, BY SOLUTIONS
- Air conditioning
- Cooling towers
- Rack/ server cooling
- Management solutions
GLOBAL MARKET, BY SERVICES
- System Integration
- Professional services
- Monitoring services
GLOBAL MARKET, BY VERTICALS
- Telecom and IT
- Oil and Gas
- Banking Financial and Insurance
- Government Organizations
GLOBAL MARKET, BY USER TYPE
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Cooling solution providers
- Service providers such as system integrators and monitoring services
- Enterprises using cooling systems in their data center
- Data center service providers
- Research organizations
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...