The Global Data Center Virtualization Market is analyzed in this research with a focus on top players in the industry.
The global data center virtualization market is expected to grow at substantial rate in the near future. The rise in the demand by organisations for boosting business agility and cutting their operational costs as well as increased focus by companies towards reducing data center complexities are the key factors which are propelling the growth of the data center virtualization market.
In addition, the rise adoption rate of private cloud and rapid increase data center traffic will further help the market to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, optimization services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the capability of these services to provide enhance operational efficiency and network security.
On the other hand, healthcare segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as there has been increased focus of healthcare providers towards shifting their large data to data centres and cloud services.
North America holds the largest market share in the global data center virtualization market as the adoption rate of data virtualization technology across various organisations is high. Also, the rising penetration rate of cloud services and presence of key market players in the region is fuelling the growth of the market in the region.
On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The increased focus of organisations towards obtaining high data center efficiency in a cost-effective manner is the key factor which is expected to fuel the growth of the data center virtualization market in the region.
This research report on data center virtualization market provides in-depth analysis of the global data center virtualization market based on type, vertical and major geographies for the period from 2016 to 2021. The report highlights the major market drivers pushing the growth and challenges faced by market participants.
The research report provides market size and forecast for data center virtualization market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape and the major player and their market share in 2016.
The competitive landscape section of the report also captures and highlights the recent development in the market.
The report also profiles the major companies active in this field, including Microsoft, VMware, Citrix Systems, Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, Radiant Communications, IBM, Fujitsu, AT&T , HPE
Key questions this research would answer: • Is the data center virtualization market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? • What are the key drivers and restraints in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and restraints in the future? • What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns? What are the regional hotspots for growth in the data center virtualization market? • What are the various verticals and how they are poised to grow?
The global data center virtualization market is segmented on the basis of type, vertical and geography:
Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Type • Advisory & Implementation Services • Optimization Services • Managed Services • Technical Support Services
Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical • IT and Telecommunication • BFSI • Government • Healthcare • Education • Retail & SCM • Media & Entertainment • Manufacturing & Automotive • Others
Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Region • North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • RoW
Global Data Center Virtualization Market Competitive Landscape • Major Players and their Market Share Analysis • New product launches • Mergers and acquisitions • Collaborations, partnerships, agreements and joint venture
2. Introduction 2.1. Study Objectives 2.2. Scope of the study 2.2.1. Market Covered 2.2.2. Geographical Coverage 2.2.3. Forecast Data 2.3. Research Methodology
3. Data Center Virtualization Market Overview 3.1. Introduction 3.2. Market Segmentation 3.3. Value Chain Analysis 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints/Inhibitors 3.6. Market Attractiveness and Technology Trend
4. Global Data Center Virtualization Market Revenue Forecast till 2021
5. Data Center Virtualization Market by Type Revenue Forecast till 2021 5.1. Advisory & Implementation Services 5.2. Optimization Services 5.3. Managed Services 5.4. Technical Support Services
6. Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical Revenue Forecast till 2021 6.1. IT and Telecommunication 6.2. BFSI 6.3. Government 6.4. Healthcare 6.5. Education 6.6. Retail & SCM 6.7. Media & Entertainment 6.8. Manufacturing & Automotive 6.9. Others
7. Data Center Virtualization Market by Region Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1. North America – Data Center Virtualization Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.1.1. Data Center Virtualization Market by Type 22.214.171.124. Advisory & Implementation Services 126.96.36.199. Optimization Services 188.8.131.52. Managed Services 184.108.40.206. Technical Support Services 7.1.2. Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. IT and Telecommunication 18.104.22.168. BFSI 22.214.171.124. Government 126.96.36.199. Healthcare 188.8.131.52. Education 184.108.40.206. Retail & SCM 220.127.116.11. Manufacturing & Automotive 18.104.22.168. Others 7.2. Europe – Data Center Virtualization Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.2.1. Data Center Virtualization Market by Type 22.214.171.124. Advisory & Implementation Services 126.96.36.199. Optimization Services 188.8.131.52. Managed Services 184.108.40.206. Technical Support Services 7.2.2. Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. IT and Telecommunication 18.104.22.168. BFSI 22.214.171.124. Government 126.96.36.199. Healthcare 188.8.131.52. Education 184.108.40.206. Retail & SCM 220.127.116.11. Manufacturing & Automotive 18.104.22.168. Others 7.3. Asia-Pacific – Data Center Virtualization Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.3.1. Data Center Virtualization Market by Type 22.214.171.124. Advisory & Implementation Services 126.96.36.199. Optimization Services 188.8.131.52. Managed Services 184.108.40.206. Technical Support Services 7.3.2. Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. IT and Telecommunication 18.104.22.168. BFSI 22.214.171.124. Government 126.96.36.199. Healthcare 188.8.131.52. Education 184.108.40.206. Retail & SCM 220.127.116.11. Manufacturing & Automotive 18.104.22.168. Others 7.4. Rest of the World – Data Center Virtualization Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 7.4.1. Data Center Virtualization Market by Type 22.214.171.124. Advisory & Implementation Services 126.96.36.199. Optimization Services 188.8.131.52. Managed Services 184.108.40.206. Technical Support Services 7.4.2. Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. IT and Telecommunication 18.104.22.168. BFSI 22.214.171.124. Government 126.96.36.199. Healthcare 188.8.131.52. Education 184.108.40.206. Retail & SCM 220.127.116.11. Manufacturing & Automotive 18.104.22.168. Others 7.5. Countries with high growth opportunity in Data Center Virtualization Market will also be covered
8. Competitive Landscape 8.1. Industry Attractiveness 8.1.1. Porter 5 Analysis 8.2. Major players and their key strategies
9. Company Profiles 9.1. Microsoft 9.1.1. Company Overview 9.1.2. Financials 9.1.3. Recent Developments 9.2. VMware 9.2.1. Company Overview 9.2.2. Financials 9.2.3. Recent Developments 9.3. Citrix Systems 9.3.1. Company Overview 9.3.2. Financials 9.3.3. Recent Developments 9.4. Amazon Web Services 9.4.1. Company Overview 9.4.2. Financials 9.4.3. Recent Developments 9.5. Cisco Systems 9.5.1. Company Overview 9.5.2. Financials 9.5.3. Recent Developments 9.6. Radiant Communications 9.6.1. Company Overview 9.6.2. Financials 9.6.3. Recent Developments 9.7. IBM 9.7.1. Company Overview 9.7.2. Financials 9.7.3. Recent Developments 9.8. Fujitsu 9.8.1. Company Overview 9.8.2. Financials 9.8.3. Recent Developments 9.9. AT&T 9.9.1. Company Overview 9.9.2. Financials 9.9.3. Recent Developments 9.10. HPE 9.10.1. Company Overview 9.10.2. Financials 9.10.3. Recent Developments
GMI Research Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: GMI Research is a market research and consulting firm which provides research-based solutions to business executives and investment professionals so that they can make right business & investment decisions faster based on real facts. We help business leaders through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business achieve success by beating the competition.
GMI Research's leadership team with extensive experience in research and consulting together with our research and domain expert ...
Orbis Research www.orbisresearch.comCategory: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...