Major factors driving growth of EHS market are stringent guidelines and regulations by government and federal bodies, and rising awareness about EHS among employees and organizations. Furthermore, the increasing number of accidents, especially in mining, energy, construction, and chemical industries, and growing investments by end- users are some of the other factors supporting the overall growth of the EHS market.
Download Brochure of EHS Market spread across 125 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 81 Tables and 29 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1433854 .
Global EHS market is expected to grow from USD 4.36 billion in 2017 to USD 7.38 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.1% during forecast period. Stringent government regulations & guidelines; rising awareness about EHS among employees & organizations; & increasing number of accidents, especially in mining, energy, construction, & chemical industries are some of factors contributing to growth of global EHS market.
1 Attractive Opportunities in the Global EHS Market
2 EHS Market: Top 3 Growing Services
3 EHS Market, By Vertical and Region, 2017
4 EHS Market, By Region, 2017 vs 2022
5 Best Markets to Invest (2017–2022)
2 Competitive Scenario
3 New Product Launches
4 Mergers and Acquisitions
5 Partnerships and Agreements
6 Market Ranking for the EHS Market, 2017
Increasing investments in EHS by end users are expected to further drive the market growth.
Complex standards and regulations, poor implementation of regulations, and lack of corrective actions are the major factors restricting the growth of the EHS market. “The analytics services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Click Here for More Information on EHS Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1433854 .
EHS market solutions ensure regulatory compliance, mitigate operational risks, quantify and report air emission from utility or energy system processes. The EHS solutions also include sustainability tracking, which takes care of customized KPIs and business metrics.
In addition, EHS solutions comprise an executive dashboard, which helps professionals manage the environmental performance, onsite incidents, and energy and utilities use.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the aircraft filters market:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
APAC is expected to witness significant growth and is projected to be fastest growing region in EHS market. Region has witnessed advanced and dynamic adoption of new technologies, and it has always been a lucrative market.
APAC is expected to be one of fastest growing markets, as governments in region are investing in R&D of EHS solutions and services. Japan and Australia have witnessed heavy adoption of EHS solutions, owing to stringent rules of government toward safety & security of workers.
Connect for More Details for More Information “EHS Market by Solution, Service (Project Deployment & Implementation Service, Consulting & Advisory Service, Audit, Assessment, & Regulatory Compliance Service), Vertical (Energy & Utilities, Healthcare), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1433854 .
The report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the EHS market along with their company profile, recent developments, and key market strategies. The report segments the EHS market by component (solutions and services), vertical, and region.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the EHS market in the following ways:
- The overall EHS market revenue stream has been estimated based on the revenues of the vendors offering EHS solutions and services. It is inclusive of analytics services; project deployment and implementation services; audit, assessment, and regulatory compliance services; business consulting and advisory services; certification services; and training and support services. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub segments. The market numbers are further split into regions.
- The report will help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help the stakeholders understand their competitors and gain more insights to improve their market position. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions related to the EHS market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.