MDM solutions help BFSI organizations in improving their workforce productivity, streamlining their business operations, enhancing their customer experiences, and ensuring their compliances and regulatory policies.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Mobile Device Management Market spread across 146 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 75 Tables and 43 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=166796 .
Research methodology used to estimate and forecast Mobile devices management market began with capturing data about revenues of key vendors through secondary sources, like annual reports, press releases, investor presentations of companies, white papers, certified publications, & articles from recognized associations & government publishing sources. Vendor offerings were also taken into consideration to determine market segmentation.
Key Target Audience
- MDM solution vendors
- Mobile device manufacturers
- MDM service providers
- Mobile device end-users
- Application developers
- Mobile device operation systems manufacturers
- Companies/organizations/enterprises using MDM solutions
- Key Players Operating in the Mobile Device Management Market
- Competitive Situations and Trends
- New Product/Solution/Service Launches
- Business Expansions
- Partnerships, Agreements, and Collaborations
Objective of report is to define, describe, and forecast Mobile Device Management market size based on types (solutions and services), deployment types, organization size, industry verticals, and regions.
- Advertising -
Among solutions segment, security management subsegment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period. Security management solution is used to protect corporate information from cyber-attacks.
Click Here for More Information on Mobile Devices Management Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=166796 .
Cloud deployment type expected to witness a faster growth rate in mobile devices management market, as it is being rapidly accepted by various enterprises, because of its easy, flexible, affordable, and scalable features. Moreover, cloud-based solutions empower IT teams to enroll, lock, protect, and manage devices from a remote location.
Modern mobile device operating systems demand regular updates of their platforms for their smooth functioning. A cloud-based MDM solution offers a faster response to such updates as compared to that of an on-premises solution.
Mobile Devices Management Market By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public Sector
- Manufacturing and Automotive
Mobile Devices Management Market By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
Key players in the Mobile Device Management market include BlackBerry (Canada), IBM (US), Microsoft (US), MobileIron (US), VMware (US), Citrix Systems (US), ManageEngine (US), SAP (Germany), Sophos (UK), and SOTI (Canada). The key innovators include Mitsogo (US) and 42Gears Mobility Systems (India).
Connect for More Details for More Information “Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market by Type (Solution (Device Management, Application Management, & Security Management), and Service), Deployment Type (Cloud & On-Premises), Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=166796 .
Objectives of the study
- The report would help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- The report segments the MDM market comprehensively and provides closest approximations to the revenue numbers for the overall market and sub segments across different regions.
- The report would help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report would also help the stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their positions in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new service developments, partnerships, and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.